• Luister. Winx Club was vroeger mijn jam. En net las ik dat er een live action young adult Winx Club serie komt op NETFLIX. I am shook.

Netflix is adapting the franchise as a series in which, for the first time, the popular six fairies will turn into real teenagers learning to hone their powers while living together in a magic boarding school.

Winx Club was created and produced in Italy in 2004 by Iginio Straffi, founder and CEO of Rainbow Group. After its launch, it became one of the most successful animated series in Europe and one of the first Italian series to be sold in the U.S.

Netflix
    In 2016, Netflix globally and exclusively released two seasons of World of Winx, a spinoff from the successful Winx Club.

Erik Barmack, VP of International Originals at Netflix, says: “Winx is a global phenomenon and through this exciting series we are thrilled to reinforce our relationship with Rainbow and to develop the next chapter of Winx. The famous fairies will grow up with their audience and will explore complex themes as real-life teenage super heroines in a live action show”.

“We are very pleased that our successful collaboration with Netflix continues with ever more ambitious projects,” said Iginio Straffi – Winx Club’s author, Founder and CEO of Rainbow Group. “Netflix’s young adult series have touched a chord with audiences around the world and we are looking forward to seeing the Winx fairies in this new exciting live action adaptation.”

bron: deadline.com

Wat vinden jullie hier van?

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Fielding schreef:
    Is deze cast for real? _O_

(...)

Edit: wat doe ik fout dat ik geen goede link krijg waardoor dr direct een filmpje is te zien? 😅

Het moet in een quote niet in een spoilet.

Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known

Mantis schreef:
    (...)

Het moet in een quote niet in een spoilet.

Ja maar ik heb de quote ook in de spoiler. Dus dan zou je toch t filmpje moeten zien in de spoiler? 😅

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Shadowsinger schreef:
    ^

Lijkt me zeer onwaarschijnlijk. Hoop het ook van niet, want vind Katherine Mcnamara echt een slechte actrice.

Hahah wel ik ben benieuwd ^^

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Ik hoop dat het ook ergens anders te zien gaat zijn dan alleen Netflix..

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2018 - 9:10 ]

26 - 02 - '16

Shadowsinger schreef:
    ^

Lijkt me zeer onwaarschijnlijk. Hoop het ook van niet, want vind Katherine Mcnamara echt een slechte actrice.

De leeftijden lijken me ook een beetje off. Helena Bonham Carter is 51 en die zou dan een schoolmeisje moeten spelen :')

"Do you believe monsters are born or made?"

Het klink wel leuk maar meestal zijn live action altijd minder leuk dat er origineel

We are like Glass. We Break and eventually we shatter.

Woww! Dat zou zo leuk zijn! Winx was altijd zo leuk. Serieus, ik was echt mega fan. Dit maakt me misschien ook meer excited dan ik zou moeten zijn.

Every scrap of you would be taken from me, watched as you signed your name Marjorie

Dit draaide ik grijs vroeger (': Heb het super veel gekeken.
    Zo erg dat ik me soms er stiekem iets voor schaamde, want eigenlijk werd ik op gegeven moment al iets te ''oud' voor de serie (':

[ bericht aangepast op 25 april 2018 - 22:47 ]

It's never gonna happen, Guys.

Tof! Vind het nog steeds leuk, ik teken het ook soms als ik in de hype zit xD

« The "earth" without "art" is just "eh." »