• Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Quizlet.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)

    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.



    Record: 18
    Ready? Go! *O*

    [ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2022 - 11:39 ]


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    Boemmm


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    1


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    2


    Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

    3


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    4.

    5


    Take it slow babe, I'm having too much fun with this xoxo.

    6

    7


    because i knew you, i have been changed for good

    8


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    9.

    10.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    11


    Take it slow babe, I'm having too much fun with this xoxo.

    12.


    I have seen my own sun darkened

    13


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kaboem (duivel)


    "A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for"