• Ik was de laatste die de vorige topic afsloot. We waren geëindigd met 30.

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je

    Daarna begint het tellen opnieuw.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    106


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    107.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    108.

    109


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    110


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    111

    (dit zou geweldig satisfying zijn geweest om precies 11:11)

    [ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2024 - 11:14 ]


    [ I will always love you ]

    112


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    113


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    114


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    115


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    116.

    117.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    118


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    119


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    120.