• Ik was de laatste die de vorige topic afsloot. We waren geëindigd met 30.

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je

    Daarna begint het tellen opnieuw.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    152


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    153


    [ I will always love you ]

    154.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    155


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    156


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    157.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    158


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    159


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    160


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    161.

    162


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    163


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    164


    [ I will always love you ]

    165


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    166


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."