• Ik was de laatste die de vorige topic afsloot. We waren geëindigd met 30.

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je

    Daarna begint het tellen opnieuw.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    137.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    138


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    139


    Dramatic

    140


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    141.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    142


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    143.

    144.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    145


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    146


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    147.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    148.

    149


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    150.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    151.