• Ik was de laatste die de vorige topic afsloot. We waren geëindigd met 30.

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je

    Daarna begint het tellen opnieuw.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    121


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    122


    Your Butt is Mine!

    123


    [ I will always love you ]

    124


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    125


    [ I will always love you ]

    126


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    127


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    128.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    129


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    130


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    131


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    132


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    134


    Do it scared, but do it anyway.

    135


    [ I will always love you ]

    136


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."