• Ik had het vorige topic volgemaakt, dus hier de nieuwe c:

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)

    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.



    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 21!

    Ready? Go! 🙌🏼


    Dramatic

    24.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    25


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    26


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    27


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    28


    Dramatic

    29


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    30


    Dramatic

    31


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    32.

    33


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    34


    Dramatic

    35.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    36


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    37


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    38.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'