• Ik had het vorige topic volgemaakt, dus hier de nieuwe c:

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)

    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.



    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 21!

    Ready? Go! 🙌🏼


    Dramatic

    37


    [ I will always love you ]

    38.

    39


    Dramatic

    40.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    41


    Do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray

    42


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    43.

    [ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2024 - 8:32 ]

    44


    [ I will always love you ]

    45


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    46


    Dramatic

    47.

    48


    Dramatic

    49


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    50


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    51


    [ I will always love you ]