• hebben jullie die ? in het engels het liefst.

bijvoorbeeld;
    i'm jealous of every girl who held you, 'cause at that moment, she held my entire world

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2009 - 22:52 ]

So far away..

I wanna be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
    Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
    Music is my escape from all the bullshit in life.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

-I know that I need to find someone new
    But all I find is myself, always thinking of you

-if there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever

-How can i move on, when i’m still in love with you

Zoiets? :$

[ bericht aangepast op 27 maart 2012 - 16:59 ]

Hate is love, but in denial.

Karma is sowieso een vrouw, jongens kunnen gewoon niet zo bitchy zijn.

“What do you live for? Would you die for it?” - Tablo
    “Even a falling star still shines.” - Tablo

omg ja ik ben obsessed met tablo's teksten en quotes ok.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein

Yuck schreef:
    If my heart was a house, you'd be home.

I'll sit on the front porch all night, waist deep in thought because when I think of you, I don't feel so alone.

Oh girl, these nights are dull, I wish that I could spend them with you.

Owl City ;D

It's better to have love and lost, than to have never loved at all.

There is only

1 Thing
    2 Do
    3 Words
    4 You

I Love You.. (H)

[ bericht aangepast op 30 maart 2012 - 19:07 ]

Don't be like the rest of them, darling

staat op een shirt

Love is the only thing in the world

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

Hey vraagje hebben jullie er misschien een paar voor mij van One Direction???

Smile' happiness looks gorgeous on you
    Never Stop Smiling
    Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear...

[ bericht aangepast op 3 april 2012 - 12:01 ]

Keep on smiling

'Poor men wanna be richt, rich men wanna be king, and a king ain't satisfied until he rules everything' -Bruce Springsteen van 'Badlands'

'A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.' -Winston Churchill

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

-follow your own dreams and never say never.
    - shit happens & things go wrong, but remember; life goes on.
    - Know yourself, and don't allow yourself to change for anybody, or let anybody change you.
    -Me no study, me no care, me go marry a millionare. If he die, me no cry, me go marry another guy.
    - Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes i'm smiling, but inside i'm dying.
    - '' It's not because I'm selfish, but my beliebers are mine. And I don't share them. '' -- Justin Bieber.
    - Life is everything: black and white, darkness and light, noise en quier, left and right, day and night.. and all that lies between.

- i will fight for us, even you dont fight with me.
    - it hurts, and i love this pain, it means i really loved u.
    - hope is holding on, when you know its time to let go.
    - when i saw you..

“I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone and walking home alone. It gives me time to think and set my mind free. I like eating alone and listening to music alone. But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.”

“ Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching. “

" I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, we can only fly by embracing each other.

Inspiration can hit you any time