• Ff een officieel topic lijkt me handig aangezien er steeds meer topics komen dat mensen films zoeken. Dus dump hier alle leuke films :3

Dit hieronder is trouwens voor de avontuur/actie/fantasy/superhero liefhebbers.

Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2010 - 19:16 ]

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Gewoon films die ik leuk vind:
    A walk to remember, The Messengers, Mean Girls, Bend it like Beckham, Sweeney Todd, Sydney White, What a Girl wants, The Long Weekend, She's the Man, Prom Night, Bride Wars, Wedding Daze, 10 things I hate about you, August Rush, Knocked Up, Ghost of Girlfriend's Past, P.s. I love you, My Sister's Keeper, About a Boy, Burce Almighty, Evan Almighty, Legally Blonde 1, 2 & 3, Lover of Loser, Final Destination (alle delen), City of Ember, What Happens in Vegas, Dan in Real Life, Get Smart, Take the lead, Billy Elliot, en verder kan ik er eventjes egen bedenken.

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

2012, Inkheart & Avatar erbij gezet.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

nerveus schreef:
    Ik zoek romatische films! Iemand tips?

The Holiday
    When Harry met Sally
    You've got mail

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2010 - 16:47 ]

VIP - Very Important Penguin

Taken - Aktie/Thriller.
    Disturbia - Thriller.
    Narnia - Fantasie.

hoi, jij bent leuk.

man on fire, the green mile,

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Jennifer's Body

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Borat
    Harry Potter en de gevangene van azkaban
    Night at the museum 2 is wel blij

en Twilight natuurlijk!

Der Undergang, Dirty Dozen, Anne Frank, Anonyma: A Woman In Berlin, Enemy At The Gates.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

nerveus schreef:
    Ik zoek romatische films! Iemand tips?

Love Actually.
    Alles is Liefde.
    Last of the Mohicans
    Pretty Woman
    Dirty Dancing
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding
    Pride & Prejudice

Ik houd erg veel van actiefilms =]

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2010 - 17:23 ]

Singalong schreef:
    (...)
    The Holiday
    When Harry met Sally
    You've got mail

O_o
    De twee katten van mijn oom en tante heten Harry en Sally.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

die is niceeeee(:

Stop holding me under and let me breathe.

Sherlock Holmes omg :9~

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

Wild child & Eclipse?
    Dat zijn goeie film - vind ik. -a-

How y'all doin'?

Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Let The Right One In, Underworld trilogie, Burn After Reading, Where The Wild Things Are.. ik kan er nog wel meer bedenken, maar dan blijf ik laaaang bezig ;)

I am your worst nightmare and I will haunt you forever.