• Ff een officieel topic lijkt me handig aangezien er steeds meer topics komen dat mensen films zoeken. Dus dump hier alle leuke films :3

Dit hieronder is trouwens voor de avontuur/actie/fantasy/superhero liefhebbers.

Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2010 - 19:16 ]

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Underworld Trilogie ;)

Love don't like Hate!

-Harry potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 part 1 alleen die is nog niet op dvd.
    -Twilight
    -New moon
    -Eclipse
    -Breaking Dawn 1 alleen nog neit uit.
    -Fast and the furious 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Tokyo drift
    -Scream 1, 2, 3, 4
    -Saw I, II, III,IV, V, VI.
    -Orphan
    -The Last Song
    -Jackie chan, everything with Jachie CHan!!!
    -Big mamas liek father liek son.
    -Wild Child
    -NSN
    En nog veeeeel meer, maar ik kom er nu gewoon niet op...:$

Een paar héle goeie zijn;

Gladiator
    30 Days Of Night, van de regisseur van ''The Twilight Saga Eclipse''..
    Batman, The Dark Knight is ook echt vet..
    Al de POTC-films, ga volgende week deel 4 kijken, hoop dat ie goed is, Gore was wel echt een goeie regisseur..
    Harry Potter 7, Part1 is echt goed..
    Inglorious Basterds! DIE IS ZO VET! Hij is met Brad Pitt, echt een aanrader!

Volgens zijn er al een paar gepost xD. Als er nog een goeie te binnen schiet, meld ik
    t!

[ bericht aangepast op 26 mei 2011 - 22:00 ]

The odds are néver in our favor.

twilight (alle delen)
    wild child
    the runaways
    Vampires suck
    the last song

Tell her she's beautiful, wonderful, everything she doesn't see

Nightmare Before Christmas!! en Corpse Bride

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2011 - 16:27 ]

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

-The changeling
    -The chronicles of riddick
    -Babylon A.D.
    -P.s. I love you
    -Un long dimanche the fiançailles
    -Remember me
    -Prremonition
    -Marley and me
    -She's the man
    -Memoirs of a geisha
    -Step up (+2 en 3)
    -Human trafficking
    -Speak
    -Angels and demons (+ Da vinci code)
    -Braveheart
    -Black swan
    -The bucket list
    -Centurion
    -The devils wear prada
    -From paris with love
    -The expendables
    -Greta
    -Grown ups
    -Haven
    -Knowing
    -The last song
    -Loft
    -Mary Bryant
    -Mindhunters
    -World trade center
    -War of the world
    -The ugly truth
    -Taken in broad daylight
    -Taken
    -Skin
    -The proposal
    -Seven pounds

Een paar van mijn favorieten, sorry als er een paar tussenzitten die al in het topic staan.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. - The messenger, Markus Zusak

Lord of the Rings, blijft geweldig ;')

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

The Roommate

nerveus schreef:
    Ik zoek romatische films! Iemand tips?

Dear John , Step Up 1-2-3 , My Best Friends Wedding , Pretty Woman , Notting Hill , Eat Pray Love , Valentine's Day , Maid In Manhattan , How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days , Made Of Honor , Life As We Know It , Titanic , Letters To Juliet , Knockep Up ,The Ugly Truth , 27 Dresses , When In Rome , Win A Date With Tad Hamilton ,Sweet Home Alabama , The Wedding Planner ,Marley&Me , Just Married , My Boss's Daughter , Good Luck Chuck ... Hopelijk heb je er wat aan xxx

Be true to who you are.

Heel veel films die ik zou typen, zijn al genoemd, maar Changeling volgens mij nog niet en dat is nou juist een van mijn favorieten

I believe they can take anything from me, but they can't succeed in taking my inner peace from me.

unborn???
    mirrors
    saw
    greace (geen horror)

You can't not look cool with a crossbow.

Twilight
    Harry Potter
    Dear John
    Mamma mia
    Coyote ugly
    Narnia
    Step up (1, 2 & 3)

(Oh, de helft is al genoemd zie ik nu.. :$)

A cinderalla story

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Weddingcrashers,
    The back-up plan,
    Duplex

26 - 02 - '16

Ohja,
    Vergeet

Big momma 1 en 2 niet
    En Bridget Jones's diary 1 en 2

26 - 02 - '16