• Ff een officieel topic lijkt me handig aangezien er steeds meer topics komen dat mensen films zoeken. Dus dump hier alle leuke films :3

Dit hieronder is trouwens voor de avontuur/actie/fantasy/superhero liefhebbers.

Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2010 - 19:16 ]

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Wild Cild
    & The Karate Kid
    & The Notebook

Play The Best Memories.

EuroTrip is echt geniaal!^^

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only remember to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore

The Expendables. (6)

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV.

phantom of the opera en i'll be there

I'm not smug, ma'am, it's just the unfortunate shape of my face.

Batman: The Dark Knight is mijn favoriet (: En Inception is ook wreed

I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?

johnny depp films..
    pride and prejudice

Hat unser ende angefangen, egal - wir sind ja noch zusammen

juno egt mooie film

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. - The messenger, Markus Zusak

Percy jackson and the lightning thief en camp rock 2

X xxxxxxx Roozz (R)

Salt, Inception.
    Die lijst moet geupdate worden en dringend
    (baby)

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Kalona schreef:
    (...)A Walk to Remember, zeker weten!

En de Moulin Rouge :9~

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

- The italian job,
    - IQ,
    - Crush,
    - Prime,
    - Good luck chuck is grappig, maar best ranzig;D,

En doen we ook series?
    - CASTLE<3!

It’s time to get really fucked up!

The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is super leuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(dance)

tip: star wars!

Make your dream reality! --- There are no villains, only misunderstood heroes

Twilight!!
    New Moon!!
    Eclipse!!
    en ook nog Ghost en Tremors (die laatste is al wel heel oud, maar alsnog heeeeeeeel leuk!!)

Life is what you make it

vampire suck
    remember my

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Oeee, ga ik is uitzoeken ^^

Nothing matters anymore, that's the secret to New York.