• Vertel het me. :Y)

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Bruno Mars - Grenade

I need you like a heart needs a beat

Where The Lines Overlap - Paramore

La roux - Bulletproof

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Lady gaga - Fashion

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Lifehouse - Broken (H)

Music from The Last Airbender

Shoganai i ne~

Lifehouse - Halfway gone

Rihanna - Only girl

Swedish house mafia - One

The fray - How to save a life (H)

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are.

Christina Aguilera - Beautiful

Demi Lovato - Me, myself & time

Greenday - 21 guns (H)

Greenday - Boulevard of broken dreams