• Joker And The Thief - Wolfmother

Ryan Star - Brand New Day.

Your call, Detective Shinypants.

B.o.B - Magic.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Set Fire To The Rain - Adele.

Hope goes lost but never dies.

Paramore: Misery Business

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Boa - Eat you up

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Dj Boonie - Daddy's little girl

Like a g6

Dir en Grey - Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami

Jrock, because "actually, that's a man" is always a good way to start a conversation.

Gorki - Mia

Grenade - Bruno Mars

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

Jordin Sparks - Beauty and the beast

Pink - Conversations with my 13 year old self

REM - Shiny happy people

Cranberries - zombie