• Ik had de laatste post in het vorige topic. (:

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Your life or your lupines.

Lupines klinkt leuk, maar ik weet niet wat het is.

Crush crush you're my sugar rush. ~ <333

Your life or your lupines..

What the heck is lupines? Ik ging googlen en kwam op lupine uit en dat is een geslacht van een bloemfamilie? xd

Ik vat 'm niet helemaal.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 mei 2011 - 16:20 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Nou, uhm. Mijn forumsignature komt dus van een aflevering van Monty Pythons flying circus. (A)

When I hear your voice as I close my eyes, even a little pain is precious to me...

Ik vind hem mooi...

I'm not smug, ma'am, it's just the unfortunate shape of my face.

Redelijk leuk :Y)

Ugly is the new Pretty, damn you're beautiful!.
    Hhaha, leuk.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Die is mooi.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Dare to walk your own way and you'll never get lost.
    Klopt ! :Y)

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

I want to be the Alice in your wonderland.

Cute 8D

die is mooi.

Kill them with kindness.

Nobody is perfect untill you fall in love with them

Ergens klopt dat wel ja. :3

The future is meant for those who are willing to let go of the worst parts of the past.

mooi :3

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Diep...

Geniaal * 7

[ bericht aangepast op 24 mei 2011 - 13:43 ]

"I'm a loser, that means I've been lost before."

Apocalipse schreef:
    Ik snap het niet, maar het is lekker gek. 7

'Lelijk is het nieuwe mooi, jij bent prachtig!' Oftewel: 'Jij bent lelijk' omdat lelijk het nieuwe mooi is, snappie? (nerd)

HAHA ik vind em geweldig XD
    ik ben benieuwt naar wat jullie van de mijne vinden ^^

Baby you're a firework So just Explode and die, Bitch