• Ik had de laatste post in het vorige topic. (:

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Wel grappig, maar just schrijf je met een j en niet een y.

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Heel leuk! :D

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

De waarheid. (:

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

Aaaahhh Willy Wonka! <333

To my great regret. But, it's never too late to learn.
    Kloptt

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Die ben ik al eens tegen gekomen :D
    Ik vind hem wel heel mooi!

Nice! ^^

Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one of them. -Sherlock Holmes

storia Vitae Magistra || Data,Data,Data,I Cannot Make Bricks Without Clay.

HMm, vat 'm niet.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Endure schreef:
    storia Vitae Magistra || Data,Data,Data,I Cannot Make Bricks Without Clay.

HMm, vat 'm niet.

Historia Vitae Magistra is Latijn voor De geschiedenis is de leermeester van het leven
    en Data,Data,Data,I Cannot Make Bricks Without Clay is een beroemde uitspraak van Sherlock Holmes <3

Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one of them. -Sherlock Holmes

Snap em niet ;x

[ bericht aangepast op 24 mei 2011 - 17:30 ]

=

The magic will live in our hearts for ever together with the witches and wizards who died for us.
    Die is echt super mooi! *is verkocht*

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed - One Direction, What Makes You Beautiful

Under the sea, under the sea, Darlin' it's better, Down where it's wetter, Take it from me-Boo Boo Stewart Under The .

Leuk

Firm believer of all that is magic

I'm Sorry, I'm Flying, But There Come A Star In The Heaven That You Could Be

Ik vind m een beetje vaagjes ;x

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy

Helemaal waar!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

All my poems are just the start of the end...
    En nu ben je helemaal geen engel meer?

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John