• DRUMMER ROBIN F LEAVES
    October 18th, 2011

We’re sorry to announce that our drummer Robin Faas has decided to leave Destine. He doesn’t feel very comfortable with the intensive way of touring and recording abroad, in relation to his personal life and career ambitions.

Robin comments: “It’s a very tough decision to make, especially after all of the great moments I shared with my bandmates through the years all over the world. I really enjoyed the steps we’ve made and the great support from the fans; it has been an unforgettable ride. However, saying goodbye to my family and friends got harder and harder along the way and that made me realise I had to look forward and find the best step to make for me. I will miss the guys in the band, crew and everyone involved, but I feel that this is the exit I must take.”

Robin F’s last Destine show will be on 20 October in Breda, when we will be playing at Grote Markt (19:15h). Entrance is free, so hope to see you all there to say goodbye!

We are over-ecstatic that one of our all time favorite Dutch drummers, Jordy Datema, is taking Robin F’s place. Jordy has been one of our close friends for years and we cannot wait to take him with us in the dream we live every day.
    Give him a warm welcome!

Staat op de site van Destine.
    Ik vind het best wel erg.. en jullie?
    Destine zal voor mij nooit meer hetzelfde zijn...

[ bericht aangepast op 18 okt 2011 - 18:17 ]

Where words fail, music speaks

Robin F. LOL nu lijkt ie net een ontsnapte gevangene of zo.

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

zeker super jammer D; maar snap het ook weer wel.......... Destine zal nooit meer zelfde zijn maar Ik blijf fan zolang de muziek het zelfde blijft(H)

I don't care.(kitty)