• Ik begin met een woord en dan met de laatste letter van het laatste woord maak je een nieuw woord. Engels en Nederlands mag allebei!
    Voorbeeld:
    Harry potter(laatste letter is een r) Reuzen(laatste letter is een n)Neusbloednoga en zo verder.
    PS. probeer niet te eindigen met een X!

Ik begin:
    Horcruxes

Once Upon A Time.... I used to sleep. Then this thing called “Netflix” happened…

Levenius Lorrebos

We'll still love each other, forever and always. <3

Scabior

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Remus Lupos/Lupin

Physics is awesome

Nagini

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Imperio

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

oliver wood

-

Dawlish

harry potter (:

Save me from myself.

Riddle

edward cullen

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2011 - 17:28 ]

I wanna be a wizard!

DriesPotter schreef:
    eduard cullen

DriesPotter schreef:
    eduard cullen

1. Fout geschreven
    2. Wrong topic

OT: Expelliarmus

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Severus

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Snape

Erecto.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.