• [ bericht aangepast op 6 feb 2018 - 10:14 ]

Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight O.o
    poor you (cat)

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

26 - 02 - '16

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Momentum schreef:

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

RainbowShine schreef:

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

WTF?

De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.

Niallatorr schreef:
    WTF?

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

tjah, ik weet ook niet hoe zijn vriendin het volhoud met hem, ik word al na een weekend gek van hem....

Shoganai i ne~

Haha.. da's weird. Mijn broer is af en toe ook beetje raar, hij fluit 24/7 waaraan ik me vooral 's ochtends verschrikkelijk aan irriteer. Mijn broer is altijd vrolijk, en hij beurt me altijd op als ik verdrietig ben. Ondanks dat ie af en toe een sukkel is, houd ik toch wel van hem. :)

Enjoy the best things in you life, cause you aint gonna live it twice.

ja ondanks dit alles houd ik natuurlijk ook wel van mijn broer. maar soms is hij toch best wel, ja, weird en vies.

Oké dan o___O

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Haha geniale jongen

Lindsay, forever in my heart † • Skaikru went Bughead

Braxford schreef:
    Haha geniale jongen

je mag hem hebben (krul)