• Here I Am Alive - Yellowcard ft. Tay Jardine (from We Are The In Crowd)

I like it!

[ bericht aangepast op 31 juli 2012 - 20:41 ]

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Must. Not. Rape. Replay. Button. :9~

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Danelaw schreef:
    Must. Not. Rape. Replay. Button. :9~

Hij is echt leuk hè! :9~

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Not my cup of tea(cat)

You've got to realize: you're the Devil as much as you're God.

Infidelity schreef:
    (...)
    Hij is echt leuk hè! :9~

Yesh :9~

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Danelaw schreef:
    (...)

Yesh :9~

Ik vind Yellowcard sowieso heel goed en dan zingt Tay Jardine, één van mijn favoriete zangeressen, ook nog eens mee. Life is good! :9~

Infidelity schreef:
    (...)
    Ik vind Yellowcard sowieso heel goed en dan zingt Tay Jardine, één van mijn favoriete zangeressen, ook nog eens mee. Life is good! :9~

Eigenlijk kende ik haar niet... (nerd)

Danelaw schreef:
    (...)

Eigenlijk kende ik haar niet... (nerd)

Oh dan moet je We Are The In Crowd zeker eens gaan luisteren, die zijn echt super leuk. En er zingen altijd een jongen (Jordan) en een meisje(RTay dus) wat super leuk is!

Oehh, dat klinkt heel erg goed. Ik ga hem zo even goed luisteren, ik moet nu net weg (:

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Klinkt wel leuk :)
    Maar niet mijn nieuwe lievelingsnummer ofzo xD

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

It's ok, maar niet helemaal mijn muziek.

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Panini schreef:
    It's ok, maar niet helemaal mijn muziek.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Hmm.. Klinkt goed, maar ietwat te soft.

I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

Desmond schreef:
    Not my cup of tea(cat)

Enjoy the best things in you life, cause you aint gonna live it twice.

I like it. (:

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

I really like it (:

[ bericht aangepast op 1 aug 2012 - 0:28 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered