• Hello Dirtypaws!!!
    I finally changed my username ^^

En het slaat ook een beetje op het pootje van Ed Sheeran ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 30 aug 2012 - 16:47 ]

"The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

Hhee toen ik 'Panini' zag staan wist ik al dat het over jou ging. Op het forum zag ik af en toe wel eens dat je spijt had van je username :')

Pretty is just a pretty word.

Me likes babe. :]

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Me gusta

26 - 02 - '16

Heheh. Ik wist meteen dat 't van dat liedje was 8)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

I like that song and your username!

You are beautiful, you are love.

Wat een raar liedje (cat) Maar wel een leuke naam.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

CyberLord schreef:
    Wat een raar liedje (cat) Maar wel een leuke naam.

Als ik youtube comments moet geloven:
    If anyone wants to really know what this song is about, its about our past ancestors and how we were were so in tune with nature at first but, as time went on and more generations were born humans started to destroy and take over nature; nature and animals tried to fight back but didn't win. Humans are represented at bees and birds as nature and animals. It tells of how we destroyed it but soon enough nature will come back and take over.

Dirtypaws schreef:
    Als ik youtube comments moet geloven:

Uuuh, okay. xd

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Meh, ik kan het filmpje niet zien!!! Maar je hebt het over dat liedje van Of Monsters and Men ea? (of heb ik het nu fout?)

"Sluit alle factoren uit. Dat wat overblijft moet dan wel de waarheìd zijn." ~ Sherlock Holmes

Camile schreef:
    Meh, ik kan het filmpje niet zien!!! Maar je hebt het over dat liedje van Of Monsters and Men ea? (of heb ik het nu fout?)

Daar heb ik het over, ja ^^

CURLYMONSTER schreef:
    Hhee toen ik 'Panini' zag staan wist ik al dat het over jou ging. Op het forum zag ik af en toe wel eens dat je spijt had van je username :')

Klopt, ik kreeg echt een hekel aan Panini (':