• De titel zegt het al.
    We zijn geëindigd bij
    1. Europe
    2. Naomia

    [ bericht aangepast op 7 sep 2012 - 22:07 ]


    "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

    Dirtypaws.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Dirtypaws schreef:
    (...)
    That's not right.

    OT: IIlumination
    [Zat op de eerste pagina te kijken domme ik ^^]

    Haleb ^^


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Haleb


    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

    memoria


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    IIlumination


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    GeverfdeDame


    "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

    ElfCitadel


    “If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

    Inverness

    Kiburi


    26 - 02 - '16

    Kiburi


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    Feline

    GeverfdeDame


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    Dirtypaws


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    Dirtypaws


    Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

    Cresseyde