• topic 2 alweer (:


    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

    Je hebt een mooie username. (:


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Leuke username :3


    “You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

    mooi pf (:

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 sep 2012 - 18:44 ]


    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

    Mooie username en signature :Y)


    You are beautiful, you are love.

    Mooie usernames & leuk plaatje op je profiel + mooie tekst (:


    And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

    Jij hebt een mooie naam. ;'D

    Ik vind jouw username en profiel echt zo leuk.


    I believe in imagination, because what I can't see is infinitely more important than what I can see.

    Jij hebt echt leuke hobby's. _O_


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Jij bent een actief persoon op het forum, dat is leuk en gezellig. Je hebt leuke reacties! (bloos)


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Jij hebt een leuke profielfoto. (:


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Je hebt een mooi profiel!


    “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

    Die gif op je profiel is like: :9~


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Ook al ken ik je niet echt, je bent zo lief. <3


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    jij bent awesome en een beetje triest omdat nele leaved :s en dat is lief ^^

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 sep 2012 - 22:25 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Ik vind je profielfoto erg mooi(bloos)


    Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.