• Jullie kennen het wel! *O*
    Zo niet: zeg of degene boven je bekend is of niet.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 sep 2012 - 20:07 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

onbekend.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Bekend.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Bekend! =]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Bekend[=

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Bekend, haha! [:

bekend :)

•*• Lululu •*•

Onbekend, maar love jouw username. :3

Bekend

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Scientia schreef:
    Bekend.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Sverige schreef:
    Onbekend, maar love jouw username. :3

Dankje :)
    Redelijk bekend voor mij :)

•*• Lululu •*•

OMYMALIK schreef:
    Bekend

Voor mij! (bloos)

Bekend

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

Bekend en ik zal edit zo je GB antwoorden, haha. [:

Heel bekend voor mij ;3

26 - 02 - '16

Bekend

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.