• Dat las ik net. De band heeft wel nog niet gezegd wat de reden is van haar vertrek, maar blijkbaar is het beter voor Anette als voor de band als ze vertrek. Ik hoop dat ze snel met een verklaring komen. :'(

Press statement

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

- NIGHTWISH & Anette Olzon
    Bron

[ bericht aangepast op 1 okt 2012 - 19:09 ]

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Tenzij ze dan Tarja terug als vocals gaan krijgen, moet het voor mij dan niet meer. Het was al een hele aanpassing naar Annette, maar nu weer een nieuwe zangeres gaat erover.

Ik heb toevallig mijn Amaranth trui aan. >.<

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Hmmm...ligt eraan wat ervoor terug komt...

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

*flips shit* Ik vind dit niet leuk. Wat is je bron, btw?

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Dat is echt jammer.. :C

26 - 02 - '16

Ahri schreef:
    Dat is echt jammer.. :C
    Press statement

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

http://www.facebook.com/nightwish?fref=ts

Pyromancer schreef:
    (...)Press statement

http://www.facebook.com/nightwish?fref=ts

Meh. Ik vind het echt heel stom!

26 - 02 - '16

DAFUQ O__O' Floor Jansen vervangt Olzon? Wat is deze.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Uchiha schreef:
    DAFUQ O__O' Floor Jansen vervangt Olzon? Wat is deze.

Echt he!
    Ik vind eigenlijk dat een Nederlands persoon haar niet kan vervangen. Dat vind ik écht niet kunnen!

26 - 02 - '16

I am not a happy puppy now.
    Ik betwijfel of ze hier nog weer overheen komen. Van Tarja naar Anette was al major en gewoon een 180 graden draai. Laat staan nu weer een nieuwe D:

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    I am not a happy puppy now.
    Ik betwijfel of ze hier nog weer overheen komen. Van Tarja naar Anette was al major en gewoon een 180 graden draai. Laat staan nu weer een nieuwe D:
    Ja inderdaad en Tarja nemen ze sowieso niet terug, al zouden ze van mij wel mogen, maar ik vrees dat de kloof te groot is tussen hen.

Tarja was inderdaad ook erg goed.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik vond Tarja leuk, Annette ook. Maar nu weeral een andere. Echt jammer D:

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Jammer :c
    Ik kijk -luister-wel wat er gebeurt.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Godverdomme, dat noemen we nu dus klote. :[

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ahri schreef:
    (...)

Echt he!
    Ik vind eigenlijk dat een Nederlands persoon haar niet kan vervangen. Dat vind ik écht niet kunnen!

Nightwish is toch al niet meer wat het was, met Olzon hebben ze de band al de grond ingeboord. Maar wat is er mis met een nederlander? De band wordt toch nooit meer hetzelfde, of er een Nederlandse zangeres komt, een Amerikaan of een Finse.