• Haii,
    Eigenlijk staat mijn vraag al in de titel van het topic, maar oké. Maar, hebben jullie nog leuke anime voor mij? Vast wel, toch?
    Ik heb wel een lijstje met wat ik wil kijken, maar.. Op de één of ander manier heb ik er geen zin in die xd.
    Ik ben er ook nog een paar aan het kijken, maar in die heb ik ook ff geen zin in..
    De één heeft gewoon een pervert dude die me mateloos irriteert..
    De ander is gewoon vaag... En één snap ik de helft maar van...

Mja, ehm.. Ik noem gewoon even wat op die ik wel leuk vond ;d.
    - Loveless.
    - Monochrome Factor.
    - Vampire Knight.
    - Ao No Exorcist.
    - Elfen Lied.
    - Kuroshitsuji.
    - Junjou Romantica.

Ehm ja, dat was het wel zo beetje.
    Kunnen jullie er ook een kleine beschrijving van de anime geven die jullie aanraden?

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Black cat c:

26 - 02 - '16

Een Lijsje :D
    Black Blood Brothers
    During a war called the Hong Kong Crusade, an Old Blood, Jiro Mochizuki, a.k.a. the Silver Blade (Ginto), fought and defeated the Kowloon king and most of the Kowloon Children. Ten years later, Jiro heads to Hong Kong with his little brother, Kotaro Mochizuki, in hopes of reaching The Special Zone, a thriving secret city where Vampires live. They soon realize that a plan to infiltrate the Special Zone is being hatched by the Kowloon Children survivors. As they travel to The Special Zone, Jiro encounters enemies from the past and new threats that may endanger the safety of the Special Zone. The abduction of Kotaro, by one of the Kowloon Children, thrusts him even further into the battle
    D.N.Angel
    D.N.Angel follows the adventures of Daisuke Niwa, an average teenage boy. At the story's opening, Daisuke declares love for his crush, a girl named Risa Harada, on his fourteenth birthday. She rejects him, and later that day, the heart-broken Daisuke undergoes a strange mutation that changes him into another person. He is told calmly by his mother Emiko that, because of a strange genetic condition, all the males in Daisuke's family gain the countenance of Dark Mousy, a famous phantom thief. The transformation occurs every time Daisuke has romantic feelings for his crush or whenever he thinks too long about her. Dark changes back into Daisuke the same way. Daisuke is forced to keep his family's secret and control his alter ego, Dark (who Risa, Daisuke's crush, has fallen for), while dashing his way out of being caught by the commander of the police. Daisuke learns that in order to return to normality, he must have his unrequited love returned.
    Highschool of the Dead
    Het gaat over een school die op een dag word aan gevallen door zombies. Als zo'n Zombie je bijt word je er ook een. De stad raak al snel vol met zombies en een groep vrienden probeert de zombies uit te roeien en te voor komen dat er meer mensen in zombies veranderen.
    Another
    26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, she was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to the class, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
    Ouran high school Host Club
    Gaat over een Meisje Haruhi die op Ouran Academy op school zit. Daar een vaas breek die van de host club is en omdat ze het niet kan terug betalen wat ze moet vergoeden voor een nieuwe vaas , word ze ook een Host in de host club. Want nog al grappig scenes met zich mee brengt want alleen de leden van de host club weten op school dat Haruhi een meisje is de rest van de mensen denk dat Haruhi een jongen is.
    Fruit basket
    Het gaat over een meisje tohru Honda die door dat haar beide ouders zijn overleden op straat te staan en slaap dus in een tent. Op een dag kom ze lang het huis van de Familie Sohma waar ze achter het geheim komt van die Familie. De Familie Sohma zijn bezeten door de dieren van de chinese Zodiac en de kat. Bij omhelzing van het andere geslacht veranderen ze in hun dier.
    Hoop dat er wat bij zit !
    Sommige beschrijvingen alleen engels sorry.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 nov 2012 - 9:01 ]

I'm Not Going To let Momo Touch You, Not Even A Finger Tip. - Yuzu to Alice - Fukumenkei Noise

Kunnen jullie me ook vertellen waar het over gaat...

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

sword art online

Kirito is een beta tester van een online spel, sword art online, waartbij je met je hele gedachte in een spel zit door middel van de helm die je op hebt. Op het moment dat het spel live gaat, verdwijnt de uitlog knop. Als je in het spel gedood word, ga je ook in het echte leven dood, net als dat op het moment dat een helm van het hoofd van de speler wilt worden afgehaald, gaat de speler dood. Kirito heeft besloten om te helpen met het uitspelen van het spel zodat iedereen terug kan naar de echte wereld

"Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something." - Draco Malfoy