• De eerste woord die jij ziet beschrijft jou. Ik weet geloof niet dat dat helemaal klopt bij iedereen of het nou waar is dat de eerste woord die jij ziet jou beschrijft maar ik vind het wel grappig om even te zien welke woord jullie als eerst zien. Ik had lazy btw.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

I let him go. And. It. Felt. So. Damn. Good.

Sweet ;3

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2012 - 12:49 ]

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Elegant hahahah ;D

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Naive

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.

Patient

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Peaceful

Tears are words the heart can't say.

passionate.

Happy (kitty)

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Insecure

Some people are so poor, that the only thing they have is money.

Ik zag als eerste spoken :'D Maar als het om een Engels woord gaat: dependent.

Edit; bij spoken hoort out erbij, dan krijg je dus wel een normaal Engels woord :') Maar dat ben ik dus totaal niet, dependent trouwens ook niet..

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2012 - 15:13 ]

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Elegant, ik ben volgens mij het tegenovergestelde (:

Take risks and conquer your fears.

Insecure.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Elegant

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Loyal.

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Passion

Bad decisions make good stories.

Lazy. Klopt wel c:

Ik deed volgens plaatje, dus de volgende waren:
    Love.
    Bay.
    Restless.

En niet gewoon cool. Ook niet super cool. Maar dan wel Mega Super Cool!