• Het laatste was 5.

    Record tot nu toe: 251.


    “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

    33


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    34


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    35


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    36


    "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

    37


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    38


    26 - 02 - '16

    39


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    Boem


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    1


    “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

    2


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    3


    "if you cant get someone out of your head, it maybe supposed to be there."

    4.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    5


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    6


    Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.

    Boem


    Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.