• Hier kun je al je frustraties kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Of vind je jouw ijsje niet lekker smaken?
    Schrijf het dan hier lekker van je af...

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Wauw dit lied is echt geweldig :9~ Geweldig nieuw album Hollywood Undead!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Fuck you.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ik zin om een potje te gaan schelden.

•*• Lululu •*•

Mijn eerste voldoende voor Economie is binnen! Een 5,6, jaja. Het is niet super, maar ik ben er trots op! *O*

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Maar eens aan de studie gaan.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Pffft, ik kom maar niet verder.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Kom maar op. Ik sta klaar.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

36 versies van mijn App verder en ik heb het probleem nog niet opgelost. Waarom werk je niet mee verdomme?

Ik moet aan de slag. Nu.:c

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Ik had nooit M&O moeten kiezen. Wat een kutvak.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Being treated like a second place is never nice, but the thirth place... That's enough. I know there happened something really, really sad in my life and I absolutely feel worse than ever about it, but I can't control the future. If that's the reason you act to me like this, you're not a real friend.

According to Adam Levine fairy tales are full of shit, but so is life.

Screw you.

26 - 02 - '16

Hopla, er is al een "Spotted" pagina van mijn school gemaakt. Echt, niveau is ver te zoeken op mijn school, godverdomme.

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”

Misschien ligt het wel aan mij. Het ligt altijd aan mij.

According to Adam Levine fairy tales are full of shit, but so is life.

Ik ga het project zo gewoon verwijderen. Ik word echt gek.