[ bericht aangepast op 25 feb 2013 - 18:27 ]
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for"
Boat , Car, Boat.
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
Graymark schreef: (...) THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU.
Deep inside, I've never felt alive
IanOshea schreef: Boat , Car, Boat.
BAM.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Ik ben moe.
•*• Lululu •*•
Padam padam padammm
Say you love me, and the silence will set you free.
Zo saaaaai.
Hoofdpijn :'(
Nog twee uurtjes
HOME.
Ligt Twitter er bij nog iemand uit?
THIS IS IT THE APOCALYPSE.
'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)
Ook hallo.
PLL NOG NIET GEKEKEN EN IK BEN NU AL OVER MIJN TOEREN
But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.
Boe
Ik neem even afstand van Quizlet, sorry. Ik stop met alle RPG's.