• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend geweldig en wil je dat met de rest van de wereld delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.

Sinds wanneer is lus de ikvorm van lusten?

Your make-up is terrible

Oh energy, why did you leave me?

You are beautiful, you are love.

Meeeeh.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Had ik net een heel verhaal getypt en dan is het topic vol. Ugh, het punt is dat ik al 1,5 week last van mijn rug heb maar niet heb kunnen rusten omdat ik elke dag moest werken. En nu moet ik ongesteld worden morgen dus de pijntjes beginnen vandaag waaronder mijn rug. Dus nu kan ik me bijna niet bewegen van de pijn. Oh how fun.

-

Kill yourself.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    Kill yourself.

+ I can't even believe anymore that there was a single moment in which you actually cared for me.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Ru ri ra, ru ri ra. Lalalalala

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

You'll always be my favorite 'what if...'

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Fucking hell, zeg.

Tijd voor koffie.

Morgenochtend naar de dokter, eindelijk, voor die longfunctietest... zucht... ben benieuwd wat daar gaat uitkomen en of ik elke dag medicijnen moet gaan innemen...

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

What the hell. Als ik iets niet wil vertellen, dan vertel ik het niet. Mijn hemel zeg. Je hoeft niet alles te weten.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

bleeggg

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

I just want you by my side, but I'm scared I'll lose you when you know how I feel.

Take me to wonderland

Itami schreef:
    I just want you by my side, but I'm scared I'll lose you when you know how I feel.

Also, every time I close my eyes, I see him..

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

~ Zucht, schoon.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28