• Justin Bieber’s New Hair Made Him Grow Ovaries, Boobies and a Lemon Fresh Vagina

The Sun and Mirror Online called Justin Bieber‘s new side-shave haircut “girly,” “dodgy” and “weird” in their headlines.

The nickname “Justin Bieb-Her” and Rihanna and Miley Cyrus copycat comments even inspired Inquisitr to write a 600 word editorial on why it’s not okay to call him a puny lesbian. (I’m sure Justin appreciated the comparisons to The Beatles and Nirvana).

I was going to say the hair (more of a lack of gel than an actual cut?) reminded me of Martin Gore, Vanilla Ice, or that guy from Diamond Rings, but that’s insulting to all of them.

Justin, you’ve always been a girl to me. A really irritating, overly manicured, ill-tempered bitch of a girl with 16 million fake Twitter followers. Puke.

Bron: TheTwistGossip

Mirror's Artikel:
    Justin Bieber shows off dodgy new haircut after allegedly turning up THREE HOURS late for concert
    9 Apr 2013 11:28
    We're not sure what he's thinking with this new buzzcut but at least the Jedward inspired quiff is gone forever (hopefully)

Forget about the sweary outbursts, monkey smuggling and other controversial moments – this is the biggest sign yet that he's having a late-teens crisis.

The puny popstar appears to have styled his new hairstyle on the amazing and slightly controversial website dedicated to lesbians who look like Justin Bieber.

But credit where it’s due, Justin’s hair does look incredibly soft which must be the job of a set of straighteners or some relentless blow drying.

Biebs, 19, is currently travelling the world for his Believe tour and it certainly hasn’t been without scandal or drama.

You might remember the fury when he arrived so late for his London show that young fans had to leave as it was past their bedtime.

Well, apparently Justin - who was described as baby Elvis by Chris Brown - hasn’t learned from his tardiness and has been slacking with his timekeeping in Germany.

Fans on Twitter were livid and claimed Bieber eventually turned up THREE HOURS late to his concert in Dortmund on Friday afternoon.

Maybe he was getting his hair done/did or was busy filling in customs documents after his pet monkey Mally was confiscated by officials and locked up in an animal shelter.

But that’s a whole different story and if you don’t get sucked in by the cute photos of the lonely capuchin then it’s actually quite sad.

Bron: Mirror

Ik lach me echt helemaal kapot. Hij is van vet lelijk, naar uber lelijk gegaan. Goedzo JB!

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2013 - 23:06 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Rybak schreef:
    Dat kapsel vind ik echt niet mooi. Ik weet niet wat hij in vredesnaam dacht toen hij bedacht dat ie dit kapsel wilde.

Don't call me crazy, because I am a little bit different.

omg.

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Folklore schreef:
    (...)

Okee, vanaf nu ga ik dus telkens aan Hitler denken als Bieber voorbij komt. xd

Hahha. Het spijt me :'D Ik kan al deze onzin gewoon niet serieus nemen, dus dan gaat mijn fantasie ermee op de loop :Y)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Ik vind het echt jammer dat hij zo fucked op is geworden.

The odds are néver in our favor.

Ik ben geen fan van Justin Bieber, maar ik kan nou niet zeggen dat ik het spuuglelijk vind. Ik vind het alleen meer een kapsel voor vrouwen.

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

Samwell schreef:
    (...)
    Hahha. Het spijt me :'D Ik kan al deze onzin gewoon niet serieus nemen, dus dan gaat mijn fantasie ermee op de loop :Y)

Oh, geen excuses nodig. Ik denk liever niet aan een van beide mannetjes. (cat)

You are beautiful, you are love.

Taiteilijan schreef:
    Zoals de oude YouTube comments zouden zeggen:
    "I find this difficult to masturbate to."

Tell me about it, stud.

-notificaties stond per ongeluk aan and I don't need all that ;x-

ars moriendi

Ik lach me dood, hoezo heeft hij een bh vast? :')

Ik vind het niet lelijk ofzo en ook niet belachelijk mooi maar hé als hij zijn haar in zo'n model wilt zetten, dan doet hij dat. Mensen please grow up.. Laat hem nou met rust. En ja hij kan soms echt irri zijn, en dat laat komen enzo pik ik ook niet.. (cat)

Niet aanvallend bedoeld.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 april 2013 - 13:09 ]

-

[ bericht aangepast op 28 april 2013 - 18:21 ]