• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

RPG Rules
    1)English only
    2)6 line minimum per post; (12 minimum if you have two characters in the post)
    3)2 characters maximum;
    4)Anything unrelated to the RPG in the chat topic;
    5)No killing a character without permission of the owner;
    6)No 'perfect characters'. Each character must have a few flaws;
    7)Wait 2-3 posts before replying again;

Rules related to Gemhearts
    1)They must have one personality trait that related to their Heartstone; (Find the list of traits here)
    2)They can only use their special ability when they are holding a stone similar to their heartstone in their hand;
    3)They are either taken into the protection house by Raisa the Warlock, or they hear about it and find it themselves;
    4)They are allowed to leave the protection house, but it is dangerous.

Rules related to Warlocks
    1)Warlocks don't just snap their fingers to use their magic. They use long spells, runes and potions to achieve their goals;
    2)They are not all powerful.;
    3)They can't bring people back from the dead.
    4)Warlocks can track the movements of their Hunter, but not read their mind or anything.

Rules related to Hunters
    1)Hunters are normal non-magical people who get blackmailed by the Warlocks to kill Gemchildren.
    2)They wear an enchanted necklace which gives them more strength than normal Humans and helps them tell Normal children from Gemhearts.

Roles:

Click here to see the available Gemstones and their magic abilities.

Gem Children
    1) Female – Diamond – Bella Lumière – Shinibubbles
    2) Female – Sapphire – Valerie Aridóttir – Combustible
    3) Male – Lapis Lazuli – Lazu Jet Markl – Escritura
    4) Male – Black Onyx – Fiyero Gabrielle Arch – Theodora
    5) Male – Amethyst – Julian Rowland – Yoda

Hunters and Warlocks
    1) Hunter – Female – Jazlyn Ophelia Delaney – Tortura
    2) Hunter – Female – Aerilyn Suraya Guangco – PlagueRat
    3) Hunter – Male – Jaimes Avril Ashley – Escritura
    4) Hunter – Male – Alois Amboise – Hashirama
    5) Warlock – Female – Raisa Romaine Dvornikov – Shinibubbles
    6) Warlock – Female – Scarletta Chióni Istoría – Deceiver
    7) Warlock – Female – Rosemary Aventurine Albus - PlagueRat

Story!
    Profile for Gem Children:
    Profile for Hunters
    Profile for Warlocks

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2013 - 11:23 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Tortura schreef:
    ^ You will be Alvaro's Hunter.

Oh, that would be interesting since they're quite the opposite. and does that mena that he checks on her and stuff?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, that would be interesting since they're quite the opposite. and does that mena that he checks on her and stuff?

Yes, he checks on her haha. He can see where she is and shizz. Anyway, he pretends to be a bastard, while he actually is a goodie.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Tortura schreef:
    (...)
    Yes, he checks on her haha. He can see where she is and shizz. Anyway, he pretends to be a bastard, while he actually is a goodie.

Lol, wonder what will happen if he finds her being drunk.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)
    Lol, wonder what will happen if he finds her being drunk.

Ghehe, you'll notice it when it happens.

I think I'm finished.. (: I know it's cliché, but couldn't help making her a guitar-playing addict who also loves singing a lot.

[ bericht aangepast op 10 juni 2013 - 20:18 ]

Ubiquitous schreef:
    I think I'm finished.. (: I know it's cliché, but couldn't help making her a guitar-playing addict who also loves singing a lot.

you don't have the blackmailing part yet??

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

PlagueRat schreef:
    (...)
    you don't have the blackmailing part yet??

In her history. They have her little brother.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yeah sorry. Had some trouble writing that stiff down, because I didn't write in English for a really long time.

I think she is cool, she reminds me of Nana. <3

Haha, didn't think anyone would know her (: When I was writing her and realized it myself, Nana's personality became indeed my inspiration. Also I couldn't stop myself from adding the Vivienne Westwood ring, since such details give a character so much more depth. So I'm really hoping I don't mess this one up.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juni 2013 - 13:08 ]

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

In her history. They have her little brother.

and that's what I get from reading over things to quickly. ; durrhurr.

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

Sorry, wrong topic.. Again :l

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juni 2013 - 14:14 ]

This guy looks like Alvaro :a

^ Omg dude. That's one epic drawing!
    I need Alvaro to have this angelic glow about him, but that did not work out with the picture he has now. I think.
    What'd you think?

Tortura schreef:
    ^ Omg dude. That's one epic drawing!
    I need Alvaro to have this angelic glow about him, but that did not work out with the picture he has now. I think.
    What'd you think?

He looks kinda dangerous to me, he has this evil look on his face, but you could just drop both pictures in(?) his character sheet. I couldn't find the perfect picture myself for Blake, so I also dumped some drawings (: