• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

#FIRST

Some people are art and do art at the same time

#SECOND

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

#THIRD

#FOURth

#FIFTH

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 12:47 ]

#SIXTH

#SEVENTH

Hé, guys. Is this English talking here? I didn't think so. ;P
    I'm going to read a book (not in English, I'm sorry), in the sun :'D

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

#NINTH

Tss, why do I have to change my message all the time. :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 13:03 ]

Mysteria schreef:
    Hé, guys. Is this English talking here? I didn't think so. ;P
    I'm going to read a book (not in English, I'm sorry), in the sun :'D

Which book?

Sempra schreef:
    (...)

Which book?

De Ontdekking van de Hemel. It is for Dutch, for my literature dossier.
    But I'll be going now, before the sun disappeares. ;P

Yesterday there were two customers at the supermarket where I work and they came to me. But at first I didn't know they where english, as if you see that from the outside haha. But they didn't told me so I was talking to them in Dutch and then the guy was looking at me like 'whut'. And that was really awkward so I quickly switched over to english (after I asked if he was english), they were from Denmark by the way.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 13:06 ]

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind

Have fun reading! I' on the other hand am going to study some more of my Oriental literature syllabus.
    Not in the sun - unfortunately. Really can't study when outside. Everything just distracts me then & since my exams are coming up I'd better start focusing. :']

And in that moment, we were infinite.

Royce schreef:
    Yesterday there were two customers at the supermarket where I work and they came to me. But at first I didn't know they where english, as if you see that from the outside haha. But they didn't told me so I was talking to them in Dutch and then the guy was looking at me like 'whut'. And that was really awkward so I quickly switched over to english (after I asked if he was english), they were from Denmark by the way.

It was Denmark, who won the Eurovision Songfestival, wasn't it? Did you congratulate them? ^^
    But I have that kind of complications, too. When I think it is a foreigner, he or she speaks Dutch en when I think it is a Dutch man or woman, he or she is a foreigner. -.-"

Tigress schreef:
    Have fun reading! I' on the other hand am going to study some more of my Oriental literature syllabus.
    Not in the sun - unfortunately. Really can't study when outside. Everything just distracts me then & since my exams are coming up I'd better start focusing. :']

Oeh, good luck with your finals!

Hi guys, I'm boreeeed. :(

Bad decisions make good stories.