• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

Really? Are they important classes?
    Cause with us, if you fail math or science, but your studying Latin-Languages (like me, for example), they're not that important if your other grades are good ^^

Yeah, but I only had exams in like 6 subjects. I have Mavo so yeah..

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, but I only had exams in like 6 subjects. I have Mavo so yeah..

I don't get a thing about the Dutch system, so yeah :')
    But it'll be alright ^^

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

I don't get a thing about the Dutch system, so yeah :')
    But it'll be alright ^^

Aaah you're from Belgium? I don't get anything from the system over there, so we're even. :')
    But we'll see it wednesday, than they will call me to tell me if i've passed or failed. I'll let it know here. :p

And you goodluck with your exams, I'll bet they will go well! In witch subjects do you have your exams?

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Aaah you're from Belgium? I don't get anything from the system over there, so we're even. :')
    But we'll see it wednesday, than they will call me to tell me if i've passed or failed. I'll let it know here. :p

And you goodluck with your exams, I'll bet they will go well! In witch subjects do you have your exams?

Today I had German, and I still have to take Maths, Natural Science, English, French, Latin, Dutch, Geography and History :'3

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

Today I had German, and I still have to take Maths, Natural Science, English, French, Latin, Dutch, Geography and History :'3

Wauw.. that's a lot! You do the highest level of schoollevels, I guess? Or however I have to say that..
    I only had Dutch, English, Maths, Fisics, Science and Geography. :p

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Wauw.. that's a lot! You do the highest level of schoollevels, I guess? Or however I have to say that..
    I only had Dutch, English, Maths, Fisics, Science and Geography. :p

*Physics ;3

Yeah, kinda. There's only Latin-Greek, but I dropped Greek, cause that was too difficult :')

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

*Physics ;3

Yeah, kinda. There's only Latin-Greek, but I dropped Greek, cause that was too difficult :')

HAha o, right. Thanks for correcting me. (:

Aah okay, why is Greek that difficult? Is it that the language just is soooo different that you can't make anything from it, or why?

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

HAha o, right. Thanks for correcting me. (:

Aah okay, why is Greek that difficult? Is it that the language just is soooo different that you can't make anything from it, or why?

Yeah, something like that. It was too confusing with Latin, and the conjugations are very difficult.

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, something like that. It was too confusing with Latin, and the conjugations are very difficult.

Aah on that way. I get it. (:

By the way, is this really one of the few active topics at the moment? Quizlet seems a little bit death, or is that just me? :')

Sibyllin schreef:
    (...)

*Physics ;3

Noo, I'm going to drop latin :Y) I prefer Greek, the culture is far more interesting and the grammer isn't very more difficult than the latin grammar, I think...

And yes, Gustav Klimt isn;t very well known here in Holland... Well, he's since 100 years dead xD
    But I had to chose a painting to analyse. And because the artwork of the cover of my writing note book is from Gustav Klimt xD

Stenenlikker

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Aah on that way. I get it. (:

By the way, is this really one of the few active topics at the moment? Quizlet seems a little bit death, or is that just me? :')

yeah, it's kinda quiet ^^

@Ewijn: Nah. Latin is far more interesting ;3

@ Ewijn
    O, hahah okay. Well goodluck with it! (:

And my mom is watching darts, and I'm looking over my computer screen too. :3

[ bericht aangepast op 7 juni 2013 - 22:18 ]

@ Sibyllin

Aah okay, so I'm not stupid. Good to know. :Y)
    Hahahah :')

You can call me Evelien or something :'D

Sibyllin schreef:
    You can call me Evelien or something :'D

Hahah okay, I will :p
    And you can call me Yolanda or Yo, or whatever you want. :p
    I even listen to ''Dooie''. Yes, really, my friends call me that because sometimes I don't react at anything at all because I am in my own world than. :'D