• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Same old story over here. I should be studying, but I just can't put myself to it.

And in that moment, we were infinite.

Is anyone of you fan from The Beatles? c:

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Tigress schreef:
    Same old story over here. I should be studying, but I just can't put myself to it.

Same. :')

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Melieke schreef:
    (...)

Same. :')

& the weather isn't really helping >.<
    What is it you've got to study?

Tigress schreef:

I actually should learn, too, next week I've got a test for German and I'm terribly bad at it. >.< But, I know the feeling. That's why I'm on a homework institute every monday to friday 'cause I don't do a fuck at home. There's too much distraction in my room. D: You've got exams?

I just cleaned up my room, my God, our cleaner doesn't do her job; dirt everywhere. o-o So, I danced around with a vacuum cleaner singing along with The Beatles while my room slowly turned into a well-organised and cleany room. :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 17:30 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Tigress schreef:
    (...)

& the weather isn't really helping >.<
    What is it you've got to study?

Greek and English. (:
    And you?
    Thanks god I have no school tomorrow. :'D

Melieke schreef:
    (...)

Greek and English. (:
    And you?
    Thanks god I have no school tomorrow. :'D

Oriental literature. Damn the fool who invented this course! :']
    Yeah me neither, not that it's something to look forward to since I've got to learn another 100 pages by wednesday.

Tigress schreef:
    (...)

Oriental literature. Damn the fool who invented this course! :']
    Yeah me neither, not that it's something to look forward to since I've got to learn another 100 pages by wednesday.

Haha. :'D
    Oh, good luck. ;o

Pabiloso schreef:
    (...)

I actually should learn, too, next week I've got a test for German and I'm terribly bad at it. >.< But, I know the feeling. That's why I'm on a homework institute every monday to friday 'cause I don't do a fuck at home. There's too much distraction in my room. D: You've got exams?

I just cleaned up my room, my God, our cleaner doesn't do her job; dirt everywhere. o-o So, I danced around with a vacuum cleaner singing along with The Beatles while my room slowly turned into a well-organised and cleany room. :'D

I'm starting thursday, newt week. Shit is about to go down. I'm currently studying at the dinner table, not my best decision yet (I can watch tv from here >.< )

Haha, my room is a total mess too. Orderliness is not really my best quality. I like the Beatles, but I don't know enough song to call myself a real fan. At the moment I'm totally addicted to 'Come on Eileen' from Dexys Midnight Runner ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 17:36 ]

Melieke schreef:
    (...)

Haha. :'D
    Oh, good luck. ;o

Yeah, I'll most definitely need some luck :p
    Just too bad I'm such a lazy student.
    Anyways, good luck w your Greek & English too ^^

Who loves London? ^^

London is always a good idea.

Nah.
    I prefer New York..

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Just a random picture of some guys doing weird.

This topic is dead ;c

Make it alive! (:

[ bericht aangepast op 1 juni 2013 - 17:09 ]

Stenenlikker

I have the best boyfriend ever. =$

Some people are art and do art at the same time