• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

Haha, true, but he's so hot and funny. (I'm fangirling over a fictional character... Bad)

I'm also very Peter Pan obsessed. I don't know why. Maybe because of the "not growing up" thing. And flying. I really believed I could fly and that Peter was coming to my room one day. Unfortunately he never came.. ;P

Hm, yeah, I think the horse is more bad-ass then him, haha. I get the idea that he thinks all the ladies are in love with him or something. Arrogant type, like hell. :')
    Ahw, and you waited.. and waited.. haha. Too bad he never showed. Bad-ass Peter Pan didn't keep his promise.

† Love? I want to sleep.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

No, I don't call her a best friend anymore. But everything's fine now. I have the best friends in the world and I like them so much. I really love them with whole my heart.

Aah okay. But I'm glad that everything's okay now! (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Minions schreef:
    Wait! Since when is there a English topic? How on earth did I miss this?

Haha I know the feelling.:)

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

Haha I know the feelling.:)

Hahaha High-five bro!

-

Minions schreef:
    (...)
    Hahaha High-five bro!

Yeah!

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

Yeah!

Low-five, dude! *_*

† Love? I want to sleep.

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Hm, yeah, I think the horse is more bad-ass then him, haha. I get the idea that he thinks all the ladies are in love with him or something. Arrogant type, like hell. :')
    Ahw, and you waited.. and waited.. haha. Too bad he never showed. Bad-ass Peter Pan didn't keep his promise.

Haha yes, Maximus is so bad-ass, but that's what I like about him.
    I still wait :P I'm really in love with Peter and Flynn. (And someone in my class) I have to stop xD Otherwise I'll love too many fictional characters.

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Low-five, dude! *_*

Down low
    Too late xD

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2013 - 21:42 ]

-

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Low-five, dude! *_*

To slow!

No, kidding

Footfive!

It's nice talking with you guys (:

Lol, didn't know that there was an English topic. Well, hi. c:

:)

Hi (:

I'm about to sleep. Tomorrow school again. Bye, bye, holiday :c

Alter schreef:
    Lol, didn't know that there was an English topic. Well, hi. c:

Me neither. Until a few seconds ago.

-

Gru schreef:
    (...)

Haha yes, Maximus is so bad-ass, but that's what I like about him.
    I still wait :P I'm really in love with Peter and Flynn. (And someone in my class) I have to stop xD Otherwise I'll love too many fictional characters.

Oh, the horse his name is Maximus? I forgot. Well, yeah, I don't like horses but he is really bad-ass. And his teasing towards Flynn is even funnier.
    Ahw, poor girl. And no, that someone in your class isn't fictional, right? ;p.

Dooddoenervo schreef:
    (...)

To slow!

No, kidding

Footfive!

Haha, omg. You're crazy! I don't do footfives, only footlows. Oh, wait. You're a guy, no, that wouldn't be a good idea. :x

Minions schreef:
    (...)

Down low
    Too late xD

Hahaha. I lol'd.

† Love? I want to sleep.

English Topic? :O

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3