• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Gibbs schreef:
    Hello, anybody here? (:

Yes! I'm here.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

dance4ever schreef:
    Let it rise from the death (cat)

AYE.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2013 - 19:17 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

How's everybody doing? (:
    I'm fine, just lazy as shit, hahaah. :'D

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

This is so cool :3 My topics!

@Gibbs I'm doing fine [: Finally got home from school.
    So, how's your day been?

"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit."

I'm fine ^^

I have to write many RPG posts...

Stenenlikker

Meteorsea schreef:
    This is so cool :3 My topics!

@Gibbs I'm doing fine [: Finally got home from school.
    So, how's your day been?

You finally got home from school as in you júst got home from school? Than you've been at school freaking long! ;O

My day has been... Well I studiet (did I spell that correct?) accordeon almost all day long and now I'm chilling and I want waffles so I'm going to make some tonight. ^^

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

You finally got home from school as in you júst got home from school? Than you've been at school freaking long! ;O

My day has been... Well I studiet (did I spell that correct?) accordeon almost all day long and now I'm chilling and I want waffles so I'm going to make some tonight. ^^

I came home about a half an hour ago. But I left the house at two to catch my buss. So my schoolday hasn't been that long, really lol [:
    Almost, it's with the d at the end (studied) [: You play accordeon? That's really cool! Do you play more instruments?
    Waffles :3

Delone schreef:
    I'm fine ^^

I have to write many RPG posts...

Same here!

Meteorsea schreef:
    (...)

I came home about a half an hour ago. But I left the house at two to catch my buss. So my schoolday hasn't been that long, really lol [:
    Almost, it's with the d at the end (studied) [: You play accordeon? That's really cool! Do you play more instruments?
    Waffles :3

Aah alright. So actually it was more that you travelled a lot. Well, travelling is more fun than school so yeah, hahaha. :p

And thanks for correcting me. My English isn't perfect at all, so if I can improve it a bit more, it would be nice. (:

Yes, I play accordeon for 6,5 years now! But I don't play other instruments yet. I want to go to the conservatorium (I have no idea if there's another wordt for that in English. x) ) so I have to have an second instrument and that will be the piano. Although, I also want to learn guitar and saxophone! :3

Yeaaaaaaah waffles! :9~ Shall I give you some too when I've made them? ^^

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Same here!

Hehe *high five*

Well, I'm going to begin on one now.
    And than three to go.

Stenenlikker

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Aah alright. So actually it was more that you travelled a lot. Well, travelling is more fun than school so yeah, hahaha. :p

And thanks for correcting me. My English isn't perfect at all, so if I can improve it a bit more, it would be nice. (:

Yes, I play accordeon for 6,5 years now! But I don't play other instruments yet. I want to go to the conservatorium (I have no idea if there's another wordt for that in English. x) ) so I have to have an second instrument and that will be the piano. Although, I also want to learn guitar and saxophone! :3

Yeaaaaaaah waffles! :9~ Shall I give you some too when I've made them? ^^

Yeah. Five minutes with the bicycle to the busstop and then fifty minutes with the buss.
    You're very welcome! :3
    Wow, that's a very long time! Why did you choose the accordeon? It's not an instrument that every teenager (or kid if it's that long ago) would choose to play (more like singing lessons, or guitar, or piano you know). And o my god, you do? You can say conservatoire I think. If it's spelled correctly, I don't know, but they say it like that at my school, because I actually are a student at a conservatoire so yeah :3 But that's awesome, are you still in high school then?

Yes please lol :Y)

Delone schreef:
    (...)

Hehe *high five*

Well, I'm going to begin on one now.
    And than three to go.

I did have some done already, but my inspiration isn't working with me right now.

Meteorsea schreef:
    (...)

Yeah. Five minutes with the bicycle to the busstop and then fifty minutes with the buss.
    You're very welcome! :3
    Wow, that's a very long time! Why did you choose the accordeon? It's not an instrument that every teenager (or kid if it's that long ago) would choose to play (more like singing lessons, or guitar, or piano you know). And o my god, you do? You can say conservatoire I think. If it's spelled correctly, I don't know, but they say it like that at my school, because I actually are a student at a conservatoire so yeah :3 But that's awesome, are you still in high school then?

Yes please lol :Y)

Aah okay. (:

Well, I remember it still. I just got home from school (and really, I even on that age háááááated school. Enough to just go home in the afternoon while I actually had to be there untill 15.00h. :'D ) But yeah, that's not the point. I got home from school and like always I discussed my day at school with my mom. After that we always watched the TV for half an hour or so. And I turned Discovery Channel on, on the programm How It's Made. You might know it. Well, they were showing how they made an accordeon. And I was just soooo fascinated with it. I yelled littarly at my mom (In Dutch though): ''MOMMY! THÁT IS WHAT I WANT TO PLAY!''. So yeah, 2 weeks after that I got my very first accordeon, a week later we went to a concert from the Apeldoorn Accordeon Orkest in the theather Orpheus in Apeldoorn (at that time I lived in Apeldoorn) and two weeks after that I got my first lesson. From the choir master of the orchestra Henny Vels. And untill now he still is my private teacher and a half year after my lessons I also got in to the orchestra in which I still am. :Y)

Most people fall in love with an instrument because of the sound. I didn't. I felt in love because of the way they made it. Ánd because of the sound. It's not a populair instrument, but I'm glad it isn't. Because of the impopulairity (yeah, I spelled that wront I think) it makes it less difficult to make money with it. Less people play it, but a lot of elder people (and that are the people who I need to get money, specially with this vergrijzing (I don't know how to say it in English) it's good for me. And I still am in love with it. Nowdays I play a digital accordeon, which gives me faaar more opportunities. I even have my own band with me ín my accordeon, and it's less less less heavy as an normal accordeon. (A normal accordeon is like 15KG and this is only 8. ^^ ).

I just love it and want to make it my job and be one of the best accordeonplayers. (About which my teachter and parents and everybody says I dó have the talent. ^^).

But you do have to know that I'm from a very musical family and that I háve tried other instruments first. (:

But you really are a student at the conservatore? (yeah, let's spell it that way indeed :p ). Awesome! What year are you in? And what instrument do you play? Or do you sing? However I guess even if you sing you have to have a second instrument.. :')

Okay.... It ís a very long comment now, I'm sorry! :x Hahaha. :')
    Because of your patient to read it (If you háve read it, haha) you get some waffels! :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2013 - 21:35 ]

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Aah okay. (:

Well, I remember it still. I just got home from school (and really, I even on that age háááááated school. Enough to just go home in the afternoon while I actually had to be there untill 15.00h. :'D ) But yeah, that's not the point. I got home from school and like always I discussed my day at school with my mom. After that we always watched the TV for half an hour or so. And I turned Discovery Channel on, on the programm How It's Made. You might know it. Well, they were showing how they made an accordeon. And I was just soooo fascinated with it. I yelled littarly at my mom (In Dutch though): ''MOMMY! THÁT IS WHAT I WANT TO PLAY!''. So yeah, 2 weeks after that I got my very first accordeon, a week later we went to a concert from the Apeldoorn Accordeon Orkest in the theather Orpheus in Apeldoorn (at that time I lived in Apeldoorn) and two weeks after that I got my first lesson. From the choir master of the orchestra Henny Vels. And untill now he still is my private teacher and a half year after my lessons I also got in to the orchestra in which I still am. :Y)

Most people fall in love with an instrument because of the sound. I didn't. I felt in love because of the way they made it. Ánd because of the sound. It's not a populair instrument, but I'm glad it isn't. Because of the impopulairity (yeah, I spelled that wront I think) it makes it less difficult to make money with it. Less people play it, but a lot of elder people (and that are the people who I need to get money, specially with this vergrijzing (I don't know how to say it in English) it's good for me. And I still am in love with it. Nowdays I play a digital accordeon, which gives me faaar more opportunities. I even have my own band with me ín my accordeon, and it's less less less heavy as an normal accordeon. (A normal accordeon is like 15KG and this is only 8. ^^ ).

I just love it and want to make it my job and be one of the best accordeonplayers. (About which my teachter and parents and everybody says I dó have the talent. ^^).

But you do have to know that I'm from a very musical family and that I háve tried other instruments first. (:

But you really are a student at the conservatore? (yeah, let's spell it that way indeed :p ). Awesome! What year are you in? And what instrument do you play? Or do you sing? However I guess even if you sing you have to have a second instrument.. :')

Okay.... It ís a very long comment now, I'm sorry! :x Hahaha. :')
    Because of your patient to read it (If you háve read it, haha) you get some waffels! :Y)

That's a really interesting story :3 (Yes, I did read it all!) Also it's awesome that you have a family that's into music. So what did you try before the accordeon? Are you planning on entering (well, auditioning) with accordeon as your first instrument? Or maybe something different?

Yeah, I am [: It's not for an instrument though, but to be a music teacher. I'm not a first year, but I'm doing the pre... year? (Vooropleiding.) My music theory wasn't good enough yet and I just got into classical singing. Which is my first instrument. I don't have to have a second instrument, but I do play the piano and I'm trying to learn the guitar. If you're a first year and up you get guitar lessons and so on. So yeah :Y) Not quite a student yet, but I'm following lessons at the school and it helps me get better... I hope, lol.

Waffles:9~ Did you make them yet? Are they goooood? :3

Meteorsea schreef:
    (...)

That's a really interesting story :3 (Yes, I did read it all!) Also it's awesome that you have a family that's into music. So what did you try before the accordeon? Are you planning on entering (well, auditioning) with accordeon as your first instrument? Or maybe something different?

Yeah, I am [: It's not for an instrument though, but to be a music teacher. I'm not a first year, but I'm doing the pre... year? (Vooropleiding.) My music theory wasn't good enough yet and I just got into classical singing. Which is my first instrument. I don't have to have a second instrument, but I do play the piano and I'm trying to learn the guitar. If you're a first year and up you get guitar lessons and so on. So yeah :Y) Not quite a student yet, but I'm following lessons at the school and it helps me get better... I hope, lol.

Waffles:9~ Did you make them yet? Are they goooood? :3

First I want to say that I think you're cool! :Y)

Well, I (obviously, like a lot of people, at least lots of people I know that play an instrument..) started with the recorder (the internet says that that is the English term for ''blokfluit''.). Than I tried the saxophone, than a little bit guitar. Afther that I wanted to learn the clarinet, and I also have tried the piano. (my mother would be a professional pianist if she wouldn't have rheumatism since the day she was born. And my dad is a clarinetist/saxophonist). But I didn't like them all thát much, hahaha. My parents were sooo surprised that I'd chosen the accordeon. They had never thought of that instrument. :p

Aaah nice! What kind of music teacher do you want to be? And it's awesome that you sing and play the piano and guitar! But it's a pity that you weren't good enough with your music theory. But you'll be alright! (: Now I dó am curiouse about how you play and sing though, hahaah. :'D

To which conservatore are you actually going?

And nooo, I didn't made them yet, because there were guests in the cafe. :c But I'm making them when the guests are gone! :Y) And we make them more often, so I knów they taste good. :Y) :9~ hahaha.