• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

First I want to say that I think you're cool! :Y)

Well, I (obviously, like a lot of people, at least lots of people I know that play an instrument..) started with the recorder (the internet says that that is the English term for ''blokfluit''.). Than I tried the saxophone, than a little bit guitar. Afther that I wanted to learn the clarinet, and I also have tried the piano. (my mother would be a professional pianist if she wouldn't have rheumatism since the day she was born. And my dad is a clarinetist/saxophonist). But I didn't like them all thát much, hahaha. My parents were sooo surprised that I'd chosen the accordeon. They had never thought of that instrument. :p

Aaah nice! What kind of music teacher do you want to be? And it's awesome that you sing and play the piano and guitar! But it's a pity that you weren't good enough with your music theory. But you'll be alright! (: Now I dó am curiouse about how you play and sing though, hahaah. :'D

To which conservatore are you actually going?

And nooo, I didn't made them yet, because there were guests in the cafe. :c But I'm making them when the guests are gone! :Y) And we make them more often, so I knów they taste good. :Y) :9~ hahaha.

Yeah, you are too! (krul)

Is it really? I didn't know that. I wouldn't have guessed it either, but it's possible. Flute would make more sense, but maybe they mean 'dwarsfluit' with that term. Hm... yeah, interesting.
    What a shame of your mom's rheumatism, but she does play then right? Do your parents have jobs with music, or is it more aside from their work and such? I bet they were surprised! :3

I'm still deciding. I'd like to teach high school, but that's only because I'm not sure if I can handle small kids. If I can, then elementary and/or middle school would be fun to do too! Or everything, since being a music teacher at regular schools isn't something you do everyday. Well, maybe with high school you do but that depends on how many others there are. Aaaaaaanyways... Well, my playing isn't super amazing great, because I quit lessons three years ago. I had light voice singing lessons before and classical is coming along. It's okay. I have a lot to learn :Y) I go to the Prins Claus Conservatoire, so Groningen [: But I bet you knew that since you want to go to a conservatoire yourself.
    ... Right? lol

Guests? What do you mean? Do you have a cafe at your house or am I sounding really stupid right now? x]

[ bericht aangepast op 8 okt 2013 - 22:15 ]

"Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit."

Let's spam this topic.

No (cat)

Why not? (cat).

Because spamming will get you killed ;o

I prefer English ;3

English and Spanish. Yes please :Y)

Arendelle schreef:
    Because spamming will get you killed ;o

I don't mind.

That's a bit masochistic, don't you think? :')

Arendelle schreef:
    English and Spanish. Yes please :Y)

Gosh I hate Spanish! I'd rather speak fluently Norwegian :Y) English is much easier tbh, it's like a second language for most of us... :Y)

Lovina schreef:
    (...)
    Gosh I hate Spanish! I'd rather speak fluently Norwegian :Y) English is much easier tbh, it's like a second language for most of us... :Y)

Why you hate Spanish? D:
    I study it, and it's such a gorgeous language!
    And yes, English is easier, but Spanish is easier than French :Y)

English is better than Dutch. Just sayin'
    I find it easier to talk, write and read English. And the fact that I sometimes can't seem to remember the Dutch word for things, It's a problem xD

I didn't trip! I just simply gave the floor a hug! We haven't seen each other in a while!

Arendelle schreef:
    That's a bit masochistic, don't you think? :')

Hm. Fun, right?

Hamlet schreef:
    English is better than Dutch. Just sayin'
    I find it easier to talk, write and read English. And the fact that I sometimes can't seem to remember the Dutch word for things, It's a problem xD

I really think everyone has that problem :')

Well, hello everybody ^^

Stenenlikker