• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Why are you so shocked of it? I mean, the topic ''Wat deed ''pesten'' met je'' gave already away how many people have been bullied and how I guess.

I would have been very shocked too. I know how many people are being bullied, but when you read all those stories, it's just unbelievable, I guess. I'm always shocked ;p

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    CRUELLA.

Haha, I thought about that one a sec ago, but no. Maybe later.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

Ooh, I love Disney. A few days ago I watched Peter Pan: Return to Neverland and The Little Mermaid. Disney is simply the best (:

Yeah, I know right! I need to update my Disney-grade, cuz' I didn't seen those movies in a veeeéry long time.

† Love? I want to sleep.

No, this topic, the latest page.

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Yeah, I know right! I need to update my Disney-grade, cuz' I didn't seen those movies in a veeeéry long time.

They're just so pretty. I don't know, I'm just obsessed and all my friends say I'm crazy when I suggest to watch Tangled. I like Tangled soooo much. The songs and Flynn <3_<3

Gru schreef:
    (...)

I would have been very shocked too. I know how many people are being bullied, but when you read all those stories, it's just unbelievable, I guess. I'm always shocked ;p

Hmm.. I'm not so soon shocked, so that might be me. Although it ís very sad what happens to bullied people. I've been bullied too, so I know how it feels. But yeah, as I already said: I'm just not that soon shocked about stuff.

@ DDVO
    I'll take a look. ;)

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Whaddup dawgs?

We're all mad here.

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Hmm.. I'm not so soon shocked, so that might be me. Although it ís very sad what happens to bullied people. I've been bullied too, so I know how it feels. But yeah, as I already said: I'm just not that soon shocked about stuff.

@ DDVO
    I'll take a look. ;)

OK!

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

@ DDVO
    I'll take a look. ;)

I'm sorry. I hope you have lots of friends now (:
    I also have been bullied, but that was for a very short time and the teacher helped at the right time.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 okt 2013 - 21:29 ]

Gru schreef:
    (...)

They're just so pretty. I don't know, I'm just obsessed and all my friends say I'm crazy when I suggest to watch Tangled. I like Tangled soooo much. The songs and Flynn <3_<3

Haha, ahw, they're crazy. That movie is genius. And yeah, Flynn is.. he is.. arrogant like hell.

Json schreef:
    Whaddup dawgs?

Haha, I'm fine. Thanx for askin'. And you, 'bro'? :')

† Love? I want to sleep.

Gru schreef:
    (...)

I'm sorry. I hope you have lots of friends now (:
    I also have been bullied, but that was for a very short time and the teacher helped at the right time. But it was bad enough to call it bullieng. It felt so awful. Even my best friend did it.

Now I have, although if you talk to me about life and death, I don't really care that much anymore.

I'm glad that you haven't been bullied a very long time. Though it's not very nice indeed. :c And how awfull that even your best friend bullied you! D: I wouldn't call that a ''best friend'' if I may be honest... ;x

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, I'm fine. Thanx for askin'. And you, 'bro'? :')

I'm fine, thanks gal!

We're all mad here.

Don schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, ahw, they're crazy. That movie is genius. And yeah, Flynn is.. he is.. arrogant like hell.

Haha, true, but he's so hot and funny. (I'm fangirling over a fictional character... Bad)

I'm also very Peter Pan obsessed. I don't know why. Maybe because of the "not growing up" thing. And flying. I really believed I could fly and that Peter was coming to my room one day. Unfortunately he never came.. ;P

Wait! Since when is there a English topic? How on earth did I miss this?

-

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

Now I have, although if you talk to me about life and death, I don't really care that much anymore.

I'm glad that you haven't been bullied a very long time. Though it's not very nice indeed. :c And how awfull that even your best friend bullied you! D: I wouldn't call that a ''best friend'' if I may be honest... ;x

No, I don't call her a best friend anymore. But everything's fine now. I have the best friends in the world and I like them so much. I really love them with whole my heart.

Minions schreef:
    Wait! Since when is there a English topic? How on earth did I miss this?

Exactly what I thought an hour ago :P