• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Hah, I don't think I'm gonna do that :')

FloraBunce schreef:
    @ Ewijn
    O, hahah okay. Well goodluck with it! (:

And my mom is watching darts, and I'm looking over my computer screen too. :3

Haha, thanks.

And yes, it's indeed quiet. I already noticed it a few days ago....

Stenenlikker

@ Evelien

Hahahaha alright. :'D

@ Ewijn
    (you can call me aswell Yolanda or Yo or whatever you want to call me)

Yeah I know.. Why is that, you think? Because I have no idea why it is so quiet.
    I guess there isn't a new topic about something exciting or whatever..?

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

I think it's because a lot of people have exams right now. It's the end of the school year or something.
    And right now, it's football/soccer on tv :')

Hi guys

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

FloraBunce schreef:
    @ Evelien

Hahahaha alright. :'D

@ Ewijn
    (you can call me aswell Yolanda or Yo or whatever you want to call me)

Yeah I know.. Why is that, you think? Because I have no idea why it is so quiet.
    I guess there isn't a new topic about something exciting or whatever..?

Haha, Allright Yolanda :Y) You can call me Belle.
    Hmm, I think some Q'ers are buzzy with other things. And there's indeed noting exciting going on...

Stenenlikker

Sibyllin schreef:
    I think it's because a lot of people have exams right now. It's the end of the school year or something.
    And right now, it's football/soccer on tv :')

Hmm yeah okay. But it's not that you would study literally áll day long, is it? So in the evening they would have time for Quizlet, or not? :Y)
    Ghehe.

Yeaaahhh and darts is on tv too, with Van Gerwen at the moment!! Don't forget the darts!!! :3
    Ghehe yeah I'm watching. :Y)

Jankowski schreef:
    Hi guys

Hellooow ^^

Stenenlikker

Ewijn schreef:
    (...)

Haha, Allright Yolanda :Y) You can call me Belle.
    Hmm, I think some Q'ers are buzzy with other things. And there's indeed noting exciting going on...

Okay, Hi Belle! (:

Hmm yeah alright. But altough there isn't anything exciting bussy at the moment on Quizlet, with more people it will be more exciting. :Y) haha

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Hmm yeah okay. But it's not that you would study literally áll day long, is it? So in the evening they would have time for Quizlet, or not? :Y)
    Ghehe.

Yeaaahhh and darts is on tv too, with Van Gerwen at the moment!! Don't forget the darts!!! :3
    Ghehe yeah I'm watching. :Y)

Pfff, why are all people watching sports? My father today with his tennis... Also a boy from my school was watching tennis at the computer classroom...

Stenenlikker

Jankowski schreef:
    Hi guys

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Ewijn schreef:
    (...)

Pfff, why are all people watching sports? My father today with his tennis... Also a boy from my school was watching tennis at the computer classroom...

Well, I am watching because I dart too. So yeah.. :Y)

FloraBunce schreef:
    (...)

Okay, Hi Belle! (:

Hmm yeah alright. But altough there isn't anything exciting bussy at the moment on Quizlet, with more people it will be more exciting. :Y) haha

Hmm, oui. But there are almost 400 people online... Well, I think the most of them are online without being busy on quizlet.
    Ohh, i've found some amazing music ^^

Stenenlikker

Ewijn schreef:
    (...)

Hmm, oui. But there are almost 400 people online... Well, I think the most of them are online without being busy on quizlet.
    Ohh, i've found some amazing music ^^

Hmm okay... My mom has set off the tv because the darts is untill 00.00 so that was tooo late in the evening, she thought,. :')

Oeeh I'm gonna listen! :3

Edit: I've listenend to it and well, I prefer loud grunting in this kind of music. However it still sounds nice. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 7 juni 2013 - 22:41 ]

Jankowski schreef:
    Hi guys

Hi

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife