• Ik en Mallory waren de laatste.


    It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

    Melieke


    And in that moment, we were infinite.

    Tigress.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Tigress.

    Lolicia


    Love is like a butterfly, It can fly away.

    HazzLou


    Don't rush into love because even in fairy tales, the happy ending takes place on the last page.

    HazzLou.

    [ bericht aangepast op 29 mei 2013 - 0:20 ]


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    lolicia


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Lolicia


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    SeaweedBrain


    "Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

    Colouredwind


    Music is life :)

    Quina.


    Reality's overrated.

    Lake


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."

    KittyChan schreef:
    Lake


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Leviosae.


    Reality's overrated.

    Lake


    Music is life :)