• Heel makkelijk toch? :3
    Iedereen die single is telt op en iedereen die iemand heeft trekt af.

Ik begin;

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

-

kan -1 ook?

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Meeep. 'De rest trekt af' klinkt fout ;x

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Ja -1 kan ook

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 23:43 ]

Singles tellen, de rest trekt af?

ars moriendi

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Mensen denken hier echt té veel door... xD

OT:
    Oke, we gaan maar verder bij de 2

I see what you did there.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

"Libraries were full of ideas – perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons."

Broken smile. Teary eyes. But one step closer to a better life.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Hashirama schreef:

I see what you did there.

xD

[ bericht aangepast op 3 juni 2013 - 23:50 ]

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.