• Hier kan iedereen die meedoet aan mijn RPG van Academicus Vampyrus praten over vanalles en nog wat.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Javert schreef:
    (...)

I recommend VA. TMI is good too, but not as. Plus, The Infernal Devices series (by the same author) is much better than TMI. Because Jem is my baby.
    Anyway! Just my opinion, don't pay any note to it :'D

What's TMI? En ik ga binnenkort ook VA kopen (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

TMI = The Mortal Instruments :Y

Oh, TID sounds interesting ;D

There are just to many books I want to read. I still need to read some PLL-books, LotR, TMI, VA, Perks of being a Wallflower and now TID is added to that list xd
    I wish I could read those books for school.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Maniae schreef:
    TMI = The Mortal Instruments :Y

Oh, TID sounds interesting ;D

There are just to many books I want to read. I still need to read some PLL-books, LotR, TMI, VA, Perks of being a Wallflower and now TID is added to that list xd
    I wish I could read those books for school.

Oh, dat is City of Bones enzo hè? Die zijn leuk, maar niet geweldig zeg maar. En ik wil ook nog PLL en The Hobbit en perks enzo lezen, haha (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I want to read the GoT-series too :')
    And I also want to read a book like The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights or Pride and Prejudice.
    And some of Rick Riordan's books, Becca Fitzpatrick's books and Michael Grant's books.
    I really need a longer holiday xd
    Oh, and Allie Condie's books! I still haven't read Crossed and Reached D:

Somehow I feel like talking -writing- English today xd

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 19:19 ]

Maniae schreef:
    I want to read the GoT-series too :')
    And I also want to read a book like The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights or Pride and Prejudice.
    And some of Rick Riordan's books, Becca Fitzpatrick's books and Michael Grant's books.
    I really need a longer holiday xd
    Oh, and Allie Condie's books! I still haven't read Crossed and Reached D:

Somehow I feel like talking -writing- English today xd

GoT...? (It doesn't ring a bell, but my brain might just be slow.)
    Rick Riordan is amazing, though his new series, Heroes of Olympus, is much better than Percy Jackson. Though I did love the PJ series as well. I also read Becca Fitzpatrick, but after Hush Hush i became less interested. And I recently finished Light, the last book of Grant's Gone series. And that was amazing and epic and such.
    Really need to read Allie Condie's books.. I half-read Matched, but didn't get farther than that.

Has anyone read The Land of Stories (More of a childrens book really, but I adore it. And the writer. Cause Chris is an angel send from heaven.) or a series called 'Starcrossed'? I adored Starcrossed... it was beautiful.

I'm just generally in a mood to talk about books today :'D

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Game of Thrones, die wil ik ook elzen _O_ En ik raad jullie Saga of Darren Shan ook aan, zo fucking goed geschreven en spannend! Nouja, eerste twee boeken vallen altijd mee vind ik, maar echt. Er gaan ook gewoon hoofdpersonages dood in dat boek en alles is zo origineel!
    En is het laatste Gone boek uit?! Nee toch?

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 19:32 ]

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Game of Thrones, die wil ik ook elzen _O_ En ik raad jullie Saga of Darren Shan ook aan, zo fucking goed geschreven en spannend! Nouja, eerste twee boeken vallen altijd mee vind ik, maar echt. Er gaan ook gewoon hoofdpersonages dood in dat boek en alles is zo origineel!
    En is het laatste Gone boek uit?! Nee toch?

Hetis net een maand uit hier in Engeland geloof ik :'D My girlfriend baught me it. It was bloody amazing.
    I do like Darren Shan. I read his Vampire saga and his Demonata series. :3

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Me too, but I should be studying D:

GoT = Game of Thrones :')

I've read all the PJ books, and two of the HoO-series.
    Of Becca Fitzpatrick I've only read Hush, Hush, but I've got the second book in the series from the library. I don't really remember which Michael Grant book I've read most recently, I think Plague.

I haven neither read The Land of Stories, nor Starcrossed. But I just came a cross Strarcrossed at bol.com xd

I hope I can find come PDF's, 'cause my mum will get angry I'll buy all those books xd

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Hetis net een maand uit hier in Engeland geloof ik :'D My girlfriend baught me it. It was bloody amazing.
    I do like Darren Shan. I read his Vampire saga and his Demonata series. :3

bought* Anyway, ik heb net perongeluk het hele einde van Light gelezen, domdomdom. En ik wacht wel tot ie in de bieb komt, ik vind de boeken leuk, maar niet geweldig namelijk en ik vind Astrid kut :Y)
    En juah _O_ Nog iemand die het gelezen heeft, ik vond het einde van Darren Shan saga zo nice! Eindelijk een einde waar ik echt vrede mee kon hebben gewoon :')

^ Ik heb alleen het eerste boek van Darren Shan gelezen.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Maniae schreef:
    Me too, but I should be studying D:

GoT = Game of Thrones :')

I've read all the PJ books, and two of the HoO-series.
    Of Becca Fitzpatrick I've only read Hush, Hush, but I've got the second book in the series from the library. I don't really remember which Michael Grant book I've read most recently, I think Plague.

I haven neither read The Land of Stories, nor Starcrossed. But I just came a cross Strarcrossed at bol.com xd

I hope I can find come PDF's, 'cause my mum will get angry I'll buy all those books xd

Starcrossed is amazing. Greek Mythology, etc, but very different than Rick Riordan's take. ^^ Also recommended.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

bought* Anyway, ik heb net perongeluk het hele einde van Light gelezen, domdomdom. En ik wacht wel tot ie in de bieb komt, ik vind de boeken leuk, maar niet geweldig namelijk en ik vind Astrid kut :Y)
    En juah _O_ Nog iemand die het gelezen heeft, ik vond het einde van Darren Shan saga zo nice! Eindelijk een einde waar ik echt vrede mee kon hebben gewoon :')

D: I have no idea where my brain is. I was up too early this morning, might be that. But thanks for the correction darling.
    Astrid does kind of piss me off. But I love The Artful Doger. and... Honduras guy. E-something. Can never for the life of me remember his name, but he's pretty important and Artful Roger's boyfriend. They broke my heart in the last book, all I'm saying.

I did enjoy the ending ^^ Gewoon meesterlijk geschrijven, die saga. ^^

Tortura schreef:
    ^ Ik heb alleen het eerste boek van Darren Shan gelezen.

Die vind ik altijd het minst leuk, misschien omdat ik hem te vaak gelezen heb oid, maar er wordt nog niet gevochten en er gaat niemand dood.. Minder actie dus :p
    Er zit op een gegeven moment ook zo'n stuk in die serie van: Ja en toen gebeurde dit en dat en dit en was Pietje gered en woow fuckign awesome!
    En dan ben je vet blij, maar dan begint er een nieuw hoofdstuk met: Well, that would've been nice, but what really happened...

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Die vind ik altijd het minst leuk, misschien omdat ik hem te vaak gelezen heb oid, maar er wordt nog niet gevochten en er gaat niemand dood.. Minder actie dus :p
    Er zit op een gegeven moment ook zo'n stuk in die serie van: Ja en toen gebeurde dit en dat en dit en was Pietje gered en woow fuckign awesome!
    En dan ben je vet blij, maar dan begint er een nieuw hoofdstuk met: Well, that would've been nice, but what really happened...

That part was amazing but I cried. [If it's the part where thingy dies, that I'm thinking off. It's been a while since I read it.)

Javert schreef:
    (...)

That part was amazing but I cried. [If it's the part where thingy dies, that I'm thinking off. It's been a while since I read it.)

Yeah, it's that part. I hated it so fucking much :'D I'm never picking any favorite characters again, they always die.. It's like cursing them :l

Er komt een fiiiiilm D:

Oh, I love Greek Mythology :9~ I've got some username which are from the Greek Mythology :3

I actually don't like it when they make books in to movies. They almost always suck. Except for LotR.