• Hier kan iedereen die meedoet aan mijn RPG van Academicus Vampyrus praten over vanalles en nog wat.

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Maniae schreef:
    Oh, I love Greek Mythology :9~ I've got some username which are from the Greek Mythology :3

I actually don't like it when they make books in to movies. They almost always suck. Except for LotR.

LOTR is just fucking awesome, ik ben daar echt mee opgegroeid ook (:
    And they mostly suck yes, but that's because they make most movies for 16 and younger, like The Hungergames. It would've been so much more awesome if it was 16+ and you could see everyone die and stuff.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Maniae, mag ik één ding voor jou character beslissen? Ivan doet namelijk al de hele tijd moeilijk en ik dacht eraan om dan maar direct met de training beginnen. Alleen daar is hij streng in en begint er dan ook direct mee. Mag hij doen dat hij zegt wat jouw persona moet voor training en dat hij het ook doet? Dan kan je zelf nog schrijven wat hij zegt en alles.

Edit: O lol. I've read..
    'And they mostly suck yes, but that's because they make most movies for 16 and younger, like The Hungergames. It would've been so much more awesome if it was 16+ and you could see everyone die and stuff.'
    and I thought about sex.

[ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2013 - 19:55 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Maniae schreef:
    Oh, I love Greek Mythology :9~ I've got some username which are from the Greek Mythology :3

I actually don't like it when they make books in to movies. They almost always suck. Except for LotR.

Amen. Examples: TMI. Probably Vampire Academy. Eragon.
    Though Les Miserables was good. [slight obsession.] And Perks of being a wallflower wasn't terrible either.

I do recommend Starcrossed then. It's a trilogy, I've only read the first book, but I adored it.
    I also really like 'Halo' by Alexandra Adornetto. Angels and stuff. I loved that too.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

@Tortura, is goed!

I wish I could study Greek or Egyptian Mythology. That'd be awesome.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Tortura schreef:
    Maniae, mag ik één ding voor jou character beslissen? Ivan doet namelijk al de hele tijd moeilijk en ik dacht eraan om dan maar direct met de training beginnen. Alleen daar is hij streng in en begint er dan ook direct mee. Mag hij doen dat hij zegt wat jouw persona moet voor training en dat hij het ook doet? Dan kan je zelf nog schrijven wat hij zegt en alles.

Edit: O lol. I've read..
    'And they mostly suck yes, but that's because they make most movies for 16 and younger, like The Hungergames. It would've been so much more awesome if it was 16+ and you could see everyone die and stuff.'
    and I thought about sex.

Haha, well I don't mind that either, but it was more about the fights, deaths and stuff :p Hungergames is all about everyone being killed, but it really sucked in the movie :l

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I'm not gonna make a bucketlist, but a readlist :Y)

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, well I don't mind that either, but it was more about the fights, deaths and stuff :p Hungergames is all about everyone being killed, but it really sucked in the movie :l

Torture, I say. Sex and torture. :Y).

Strigoi kunnen toch niet van elkaar bloed drinken?

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, it's that part. I hated it so fucking much :'D I'm never picking any favorite characters again, they always die.. It's like cursing them :l

Er komt een fiiiiilm D:

Dat heb ik dus ook.:(

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Maniae schreef:
    Strigoi kunnen toch niet van elkaar bloed drinken?

Volgens mij niet....

Fleur, I forgot to ask you, but may I write mine in English? Otherwise I have to turn the whole shit back again.

Tortura schreef:
    Fleur, I forgot to ask you, but may I write mine in English? Otherwise I have to turn the whole shit back again.

*Sigh* Okay, everyone who wants to write in English may do it.

Wolfheart schreef:
    (...)

Oh, really? Because that would be completely amazing. Sinds ik naar engeland verhuisd ben is mijn Nederlands abnormaal slecht. Plus, Q lacks English RPGS.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Okay, de laatste is in het Engels, aangezien het in het Nederlands gewoon veel minder leuk klinkt D:

Met die staken bedoelde ik trouwens die staken die van die water, lucht, vuur en aarde shizzle er in hebben en om de campus heen staan. Ik wist niet of dat nog een speciale naam had xd

Morgen reageer ik met Eden.

Wolfheart schreef:
    (...)

O lol, ik had het eigenlijk alleen over de character sheet. But thanks, mate, you are awesome.