• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Morticia schreef:
    So we will roleplay the night too then? Because I don't mind it all that much if it's the next morning. Jazz just need to find something else to do.

Well, me and Elise did have some things planned for Jaimero during the night.
    You know, considering Jaimes is asleep next to the lake in his boxers....

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

Well, me and Elise did have some things planned for Jaimero during the night.
    You know, considering Jaimes is asleep next to the lake in his boxers....

There is a fourteen year old in this RPG. Please keep it PG

AWWW I FEEL OFFICIAL :D

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

There is a fourteen year old in this RPG. Please keep it PG

AWWW I FEEL OFFICIAL :D

D: They're not going to do 16+ things! They still want to kill each other most of the time! Jesus woman!
    Not so sure you're getting the v tonight now.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

D: They're not going to do 16+ things! They still want to kill each other most of the time! Jesus woman!
    Not so sure you're getting the v tonight now.

Just a polite reminder. ^^

I'm getting the v and the a for that woman ;)

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

Just a polite reminder. ^^

I'm getting the v and the a for that woman ;)

And then I'm the inappropriate one in this relationship? (N)

Javert schreef:
    (...)

And then I'm the inappropriate one in this relationship? (N)

I'm always inappropriate! You knew that when you agreed to marry me.

Also, why're we talking here? We're so retarded.. I'm going on your lap now!

Maia, Aerilyn is open. She's just getting wasted in a bar, so I'd be more than happy if you'd go and snatch her ;D

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

^ Honey, what's wrong? Why go Dobby on that closet?

@PlagueRat; Yeah, I'll send her tomorrow.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Gatsby schreef:

Sowwy! :'3

Maia; Amy and Lizz know why.

They are going to have to check their closets for dents after I've left :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    Maia; Amy and Lizz know why.

They are going to have to check their closets for dents after I've left :')

We don't have closets, we have wardrobes ^.^

Well I'm sorry me and Amy are open about our amazing sex life D:

Yeah, because you were all out of closets.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Gatsby schreef:
    Yeah, because you were all out of closets.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Cute, real cute. :]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.