• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Gatsby schreef:
    (...)

You've been heartbreakingly adorable all day? :3

I'm always heartbreakingly adorable :3

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Couldn't resist.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Random song, which got stuck in my head. Join in on the fun!

mihi, there are 169 posts in this topic now.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 juni 2013 - 23:31 ]

Now there's not! ;D

What time of the day is it? Night?

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

It's about 2pm :')

Oh lol, don't think Alvaro would be too fond about Blake visiting him then, haha. I'll just wait 'til it's morning, can you guys warn me by then? (:

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Oh lol, don't think Alvaro would be too fond about Blake visiting him then, haha. I'll just wait 'til it's morning, can you guys warn me by then? (:

Actually, if it's work-related, he doesn't mind.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:
    (...)
    Actually, if it's work-related, he doesn't mind.

Oh nice, I'll let her visit him then. It's going to be my first english post, so don't be tough with me :Y)

Ubiquitous schreef:
    (...)
    Oh nice, I'll let her visit him then. It's going to be my first english post, so don't be tough with me :Y)

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Huns, 2 PM is 2 o'clock in the afternoon x]

Pfft, I'm always confues. PM Past Moon or Past AM After Moon.. '_' But it's night, isn't it?

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Pfft, I'm always confues. PM Past Moon or Past AM After Moon.. '_' But it's night, isn't it?

I believe it's noon x]

Ubiquitous schreef:

... PM is the afternoon, so anything after midday. AM is morning, which is anything after midnight. :') And no, it's still in the early afternoon. XD

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

I believe it's noon x]

No Sammy, it's 2.30 in the afternoon :'D