• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juni 2013 - 21:51 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

SneakyDom schreef:
    (...)

No Sammy, it's 2.30 in the afternoon :'D

That's what I meant dear.. x] Noon is 12 exactly, forgot about that.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2013 - 19:42 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

That's what I meant dear.. x] Noon is 12 exactly, forgot about that.

That's okay x3

Whoop, there it is. It was kinda hard, didn't expect it to be so hard.. Sometimes I wanted to describe something, but really couldn't come up with the English way of saying it. Like 'neus ophalen' or anything like that.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 juni 2013 - 20:06 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Whoop, there it is. It was kinda hard, didn't expect it to be so hard.. Sometimes I wanted to describe something, but really couldn't come up with the English way of saying it. Like 'neus ophalen' or anything like that.

That was a really good post honey. ^.^

Ubiquitous schreef:

.. Good point, I wouldn't know how to translate that either? If it's a gesture of disgust, I'd do 'wrinkles his nose' or something.
    I don't know, i'm tired. but good post. ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

snort?

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Gatsby schreef:
    snort?

That's it!!

And tbanks guys (:

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

to get on the time discussion: doesn't AM mean ante-midi? Before midday (12 in the afternoon) and PM mean post-midi? After midday?

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

^^^^ I have no idea, really. Haha. I always get confused with the AM and PM.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 juni 2013 - 12:23 ]

PlagueRat schreef:
    to get on the time discussion: doesn't AM mean ante-midi? Before midday (12 in the afternoon) and PM mean post-midi? After midday?

It does :)

I never really remember that unless I think about it X3 it's just something you learn when you're 10 and never think about again.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    ^^^^ I have no idea, really. Haha. I always get confused with the AM and PM.

Anyway, what Gifts are already taken? Because I have electricity, but I'm doubting again.. Maybe I should take earth :Y) But if a lot of characters have earth, I won't take it, since it gets boring then.

Wrong RPG hun =]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Ho wait. Geez, still suffering from the consequences of me having had a testweek.. Pff, it's good I don't have to do anything anymore for school starting tomorrow.

Ubiquitous schreef:
    Ho wait. Geez, still suffering from the consequences of me having had a testweek.. Pff, it's good I don't have to do anything anymore for school starting tomorrow.

It's fine :'S It's cause quite a lot of TC people are in SS as well, I've noticed.
    And you know why? Cause you guys are awesome.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Javert schreef:
    (...)

It's fine :'S It's cause quite a lot of TC people are in SS as well, I've noticed.
    And you know why? Cause you guys are awesome.

I noticed that as well :)
    Does that mean you amazing people will join my new RPG in late August?

I wuv ya'll.