• Als hier al een topic over is, sorry. But I don't think there is.
    Anyway, dit vond ik vandaag op Tumblr. en now I'm dying to see it.

Hier een korte uitleg van Wikipedia gehaald. ^^

Russel Middlebrook is homosexual and feels isolated and alone from the rest of the people in his high school. His two best friends (Gunnar and Min) are not aware of his sexuality. Russel feels sexual attractions towards many 'jocks' in his school, especially when they are getting changed in gym, and particularly Kevin Land. In the cafeteria, the jocks play a cruel prank on the 'school outcast', Brian Bund, causing Russel to feel sympathetic towards Brian. That night, he is on a gay internet chat room when he speaks to another person from his school who is also gay. They agree to meet up, where Russel finds out Kevin is homosexual. After a brief period of awkwardness, Russel and Kevin become friends, with their sexuality in common. Russel decides to tell Min, one of his friends. Min then responds by telling him that she is a lesbian, then changing her mind to bisexual. Russel decides to organise a meeting in the local pizza shop, with all the gay people in the school. Russel, Min, Therese, Kevin and Ike attend this meeting, where they have a lively discussion. They therefore decide to start up the 'Geography Club' where homosexuals can meet, naming it such in the view that nobody would want to attend 'such a boring club'. The meetings of the club go well.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Sorry maar hoe cliché kun je een film maken..

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sinistre schreef:
    Sorry maar hoe cliché kun je een film maken..

Twilight. All I'm saying. But okay, that's your opinion. And that's fine. ^^
    I just disagree with it.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Hé, Bianca en Dawn uit 10 things I hate about you! :'D

Maar ik vind het er inderdaad heel interessant uitzien. En ik heb niets tegen de clichés. Clichés kunnen heel leuk zijn. :Y)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan