• Ik weet niet of dit al bestaat maar had het nog niet gevonden =)

voorbeeld:
    ik: ei
    jij: kip
    ik: dier
    jij: vlees
    enz

ik begin wel.
    Handschoen

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Zweepje xD

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

paardensport

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Dressuur

Zadel

Nypmh > Yaspis

Ik vroeg me even af wat dit voor raar spel was, aangezien ik dacht aan het seksistische doordenken ;p

Fiets

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Wielen

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Auto ;p

Nypmh > Yaspis

Ongeluk

Ambulance

Nypmh > Yaspis

ziekenhuis

Gewonden.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Oorlog

26 - 02 - '16

Adolf Hitler.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Jaartallen

Some people are art and do art at the same time